Financial Software

Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support rep who will answer your question

softwareassist.168
softwareassist.168
softwareassist.168, Accountant

More related answers
All tech support reps are VERIFIED
My tax returns were transmitted twice by Turbo Tax. R M.
emc011075
emc011075, Tax advisor and Enrolled Agent
My tax returns were transmitted twice by Turbo Tax. R M. Ayres- 4749 … read more
My Federal return has been returned to me twice for the same
R. Klein, EA
R. Klein, EA, Tax Advisor
My Federal return has been returned to me twice for the same reason. + Dependent Information Worksheet (David): Dependent's SSN should not be the same as the Social Security Number of the qualifying c… read more
My Daily Finance that has my investments on it is not working.
Robert M., Consultant
My Daily Finance that has my investments on it is not working. I cannot change any stocks or make any Edit changes. It acts like it is locked up. [email protected]… read more
I cannot use my 2003 edition of Quicken for Mac because it
Robert M., Consultant
I cannot use my 2003 edition of Quicken for Mac because it keeps telling me that it cannot find the Quicken Essentials file. I have no idea where this could have gone, but I have lost all my financial… read more
I am using Turbo Tax Deluxe Fed & State returns edition After
Richard, IT Manager
I am using Turbo Tax Deluxe Fed & State returns edition After entering all my tax info it shows taxable income of $27,467 but shows $0 fed tax due my capital gain income is $27,537 how does capital ga… read more
I cannot seem to add a new security to my Security List. I
Expert, tech support rep
I cannot seem to add a new security to my Security List. I originally tried to enter but I did not enter it correctly and I cannot seem to locate it to correct it. I appreciate your assistance.… read more
I filed my tax returns and then received a 1099- form for a
Stephen G.
Stephen G., Sr Financial & Tax Consultant
I filed my tax returns and then received a 1099-b form for a sale of Piedmont Natural Gas. The 1099-b form has a section that is called Box 5. It is non covered securities transactions for which basis… read more
Cannot pull up 2015 tax return to amend it. I cannot pull up
Arthur Rubin
Arthur Rubin, Doctoral Degree
Cannot pull up 2015 tax return to amend it JA: The Financial Software Technician will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best. Customer: I cannot pull up 2015 tax return to amen… read more
Our return has been rejected twice by IRS for a problem with
JKCPA
JKCPA, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Our return has been rejected twice by IRS for a problem with the agi. The first timeI entered the same # XXXXX both my husband and I. I then went to the IRS to get a new number and they said I didn't … read more
I just purchased turbo tax deluxe fed and state and i cannot
Charles Markham
Charles Markham, Principal
I just purchased turbo tax deluxe fed and state and i cannot load it. i have windows 7. all iget is a listing of what is on the disk. HELP… read more
I took money from and ira annuity and reinvested it in
Robin D.
Robin D., Vocational, Technical or Trade School
I took money from and ira annuity and reinvested it in another ira. I RECEIVED A 1099-R FROM annuity with the amount of the withdrawal but not form the new IRA showing the deposit. The withdrawal is c… read more
I downloaded a return from 2016 onto my 2017 software and in
cvd4311
cvd4311, Computer Analyst
I downloaded a return from 2016 onto my 2017 software and in listing expenses on schedule "C" I cannot delete data from the carryforward of 2016. Please advise how I can delete the 2016 data I broth f… read more
What report will list my state sale tax that is due?
Richard, IT Manager
I just purchased quickbooks pro 2012 for my small business...Its installed and have been using the sales reciepts to list jobs and payments since january 2012. My state taxes on services are due in ju… read more
My CA state return has been rejected. How do I continue?
Robert M., Consultant
My CA state return has been rejected. How do I continue? … read more
My return was rejected twice..then yesterday I was sent to
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent, Paralegal
my return was rejected twice..then yesterday I was sent to the software to print the return to send by mail...I don't understand how to print the returns, cant ise my password ***** get back in...I NE… read more
I need to edit my tax return - but it won't delete an item?
Robert M., Consultant
I need to edit my tax return - but it won't delete an item? … read more
the amount entered on my tax return has been changed, I need
Robert M., Consultant
the amount entered on my tax return has been changed, I need to change that on my credit card… read more
My ferderal tax form cannot be transmitted. I think it has
R. Klein, EA
R. Klein, EA, Tax Advisor
My ferderal tax form cannot be transmitted. I think it has to do with line 6 of schedule C, business supplies.… read more