Financial Software

Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support rep who will answer your question

Robert M., Consultant

More related answers
All tech support reps are VERIFIED
I just purchased Quicken 2016 Starter Edition and the
Richard, IT Manager
I just purchased Quicken 2016 Starter Edition and the download fails. I have Windows 10. How can I get it to download successfully?… read more
I just purchased Quicken Starter Edition 2012 to replace my
Robert M., Consultant
I just purchased Quicken Starter Edition 2012 to replace my Quicken 2006. I do not use online banking. I understood that my data files would be transferred from Quicken 2006 to the new software automa… read more
I just purchased Quicken starter edition & inserted the disk
Richard, IT Manager
I just purchased Quicken starter edition & inserted the disk that came with it & nothing happens… read more
we just purchased quicken starter edition. All we want to
ezcpa
ezcpa, Certified Public Accountant
we just purchased quicken starter edition. All we want to do now is categorize and keep track of all expenses. We do not know how to set this up. Dennis… read more
I have Quicken 2009 Starter Edition. I use it to record all
Robert M., Consultant
I have Quicken 2009 Starter Edition. I use it to record all my Visa and Banking activity, to reconcile my accounts and to generate reports for Income Tax. I am having some problems with the software a… read more
I entered a wrong amount in Quicken Starter Edition 2012 and
Robert M., Consultant
I entered a wrong amount in Quicken Starter Edition 2012 and in order to change it, I need my transaction password ***** I don't know. Can you help?… read more
I have purchased Quicken Starter Edition. When I had Quicken
Robert M., Consultant
I have purchased Quicken Starter Edition. My bank does not allow info from my account to be downloaded to this program. Is there a way I can enter my transactions?… read more
I just purchased Quicken Starter Edition 2011. My computer
Robert M., Consultant
I just purchased Quicken Starter Edition 2011. My computer is Vista. I had 2005 for several years and the starter is all I need. Just for my household accounts. I put the disc in the CD Rom drive and … read more
I recently purchased Quicken starter edition for my new windows
Wes
Wes, Owner/Consultant
I recently purchased Quicken starter edition for my new windows 7 system. I am trying to set up a manual checking account and can not get the register so I can enter my checking transactions. I DO NOT… read more
I just purchased a Quicken 2011 Starter Edition. On my old
ShawnA
ShawnA, CEO
I just purchased a Quicken 2011 Starter Edition. On my old edition of Quicken, I had my checkbook register and was able to do "reconcile" and keep track of numbers monthly. How do I do this on 2011 St… read more
I just downloaded Quicken Starter Edition 2014 on my Samsung
Robert M., Consultant
I just downloaded Quicken Starter Edition 2014 on my Samsung computer through the computer and cannot find it on my start menu. Did I start it wrong? How do I find it? Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX… read more
I have Quicken 2011 Starter Edition and have just purchased
Bridget Martin
Bridget Martin, Consultant
I have Quicken 2011 Starter Edition and have just purchased it. I need to manually enter January - July 2011 bank statements. How do I do this? Where do I go to enter the statements?… read more
I installed Quicken Starter Edition a few months ago just to
financeguru2
financeguru2, Master's Degree
I installed Quicken Starter Edition a few months ago just to seek how it works. Now I want to start using it, but I do not want to be connected to the bank's database. I want to start over from scratc… read more
I just purchased a copy of Quicken Starter Edition 2011 for
Bridget Martin
Bridget Martin, Consultant
I just purchased a copy of Quicken Starter Edition 2011 for my laptop computer and are unable to "unlock" current Quicken Premium 2009 data files that I have on my desk top computer and copied over to… read more
I just purchased Quicken Starter Edition - Simple Money Mana
Robert M., Consultant
I just purchased Quicken Starter Edition - Simple Money Management - Can I print ink jet checks with this software????? I have not opened the package!! I want to print 240-250 checks for our resident'… read more
Just upgraded to Quicken 12 (starter edition). Every time
Robert M., Consultant
Just upgraded to Quicken 12 (starter edition). Every time I open a file it wants to restore it rather than just open the native file. How do I fix that?… read more
I purchased a starter edition of Quicken in 2008. I had to
Bridget Martin
Bridget Martin, Consultant
I purchased a starter edition of Quicken in 2008. I had to purchase a new computer. I installed the software again, but I cannot open Quicken with my transfered data from my old computer. What are the… read more
Have purchased Quicken Starter Edition 2011 and bought the
Robert M., Consultant
Have purchased Quicken Starter Edition 2011 and bought the upgrade Quicken Deluxe 2011 at the Quicken Web site, downloaded it twice, saved it once and still have not seen it on my hard drive. Phone nu… read more