Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

Quicken Online Backup not activated" after I downloaded 2008…

Customer Question
'Quicken Online Backup not activated"...
'Quicken Online Backup not activated" after I downloaded 2008 Premier to a new Win 7 computer to be able to utilize my existing data; recommendation to go to site http://qw2008.quicken.com/cgi-bin/qd.cgi/w/2008/olbackup7.

Tried, but it led to the general Quicken site.

What's needed, please.

Thank you

Neill Schoonmaker
[email protected]
Submitted: 4 years ago.Category: Financial Software
12/25/2013
Tech Support Rep: Robert M., Consultant replied 4 years ago
Robert M., Consultant
Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your financial software question.

You may have some other issues as quicken 2008 is not fully compatible with windows 7. In particular you may have issues printing.

However the online backup should work if you re install it.

The easiest way to do that is to go to this page

https://www.backup.com/User/login2.aspx

sign in with your quicken online backup user id and password
click the button that says re install on the left