Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

while working in quickbook program, doing church books a statement…

Customer Question
while working in quickbook program...
while working in quickbook program, doing church books a statement pops on screen

QBW32.EXE
FATAL APPLICATION EXIT

ABORTING APPLICATION QUICKBOOK IS NOW TERMINATED
Submitted: 4 years ago.Category: Financial Software
12/16/2013
Tech Support Rep: Robert M., Consultant replied 4 years ago
Robert M., Consultant

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your financial software question.

open the quickbooks in safe mode by

holding down the ctrl key while double clicking on the quickbooks icon to open it

that should open the quickbooks in safe mode with no company file

go to

file / open company

and browse to my documents and select the file.

If the quickbooks opens but the new company file still wont open

You can try doing a verify and rebuild on it
file / file utility / verify rebuild

http://support.quickbooks.intuit.com/support/Articles/HOW12158

or using the company file diagnostic tool

http://support.quickbooks.intuit.com/support/Articles/HOW12723

If those do not work you need to restore a backup

If the quickbooks will not open even in safe mode you need to reinstall the quickbooks software

QUICKBOOKS CLEAN INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS

try doing a clean install with the instructions on this page. It should not effect your data but i always recomend

making sure that you have a good back up and / or a copy of your data file ( it ends .qbw ) in a safe place such as

a flash drive or another folder.

It requires that you have a copy of the quickbooks install cd or download. If you downloaded from intuit you can

get another copy free.

If you purchased from Intuit directly you can download again for 3 years.

For quickbooks go to https://www.intuit.com/login/

click on cart orders downloads

sign in with your intuit id and password. ( usually your email address is the id )

click on downloads and unlocks

That should give you a list of any intuit product that you purchased online within the last 3 years with a download

button.

This page has complete instructions for the uninstall and reinstall INCLUDING a clean install utility that you want

to download and run.

http://support.quickbooks.intuit.com/support/Articles/HOW12212

I AM NOT THAT GOOD WITH COMPUTERS, I TRIED BUT COULD NOT

GET IT TO WORK. TRIED TO CREATE A BACKUP THE SAME THING KEEPS POPPING UP

I can log in to your computer at an arranged time and do it for you but there would be an additional charge for that.

Would you like to work it that way ?