Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

My 2007 Quicken became contaminated and I decided to remove…

Customer Question
My 2007 Quicken became contaminated...
My 2007 Quicken became contaminated and I decided to remove it and purchase a new quicken.

I removed the soft ware and files. I installed the new Quicken and found a substantial amount of old files with bad data remaining.

How do I totally remove all of the files used in my 2007 Quickenfrom from my computer so that I can initiate a totally new account in the new Quicken?

to deternine the current balance.

is simply to determine the running balance .
Submitted: 4 years ago.Category: Financial Software
12/9/2013
Tech Support Rep: Richard, Financial Specialist replied 4 years ago
Richard, Financial Specialist
Thanks for your question. My name is Richard and I look forward to assisting you.

To do this, you need to do a complete uninstall.

The best way is to download the 30 day trial of Revo Uninstaller from

www.revouninstaller.com

Once downloaded and installed, run it and within the program, uninstall all Quicken programs it finds. Make sure during the uninstall to choose Advance( you will see this) and select All and delete.

Once done, restart the computer, install your new version of Quicken and it won't pick up any thing from the previous version.

When you start Quicken, make sure you choose to make a new company files.

If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you