Financial Software

Financial Software Questions? Ask IT Support for Answers ASAP

Financial Software

Downloaded WRONG SYSTEM. Need system for my mac. Downloaded

Downloaded WRONG SYSTEM. Need...
Downloaded WRONG SYSTEM. Need system for my mac. Downloaded Windows system
10/3/2013
Richard, Financial Specialist
Thanks for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me for which program you are referring to please?

thank you

Quicken 2013 Starter Edition Win

Thank you Martha

You should be able to download the MAC version (unless you specifically bought the windows version).

Sign in to your Quicken account by Clicking Here.

Once you've signed in, click Downloads & Unlocks on the left side of the screen.

Click Download next to the product you want to download (the Mac Version).

It should then download the Mac version for you.

Let me know the results please

Thank you

No I accidentally downloaded the Windows edition. It would not open when I tried saying it was for Windows only. I know I should have downloaded the Mac version and I thought I did. Must have just clicked the wrong box.

yes you did, but I see nothing in your message of doing my last instructions?

No I did try to open it but it said that it would only open on Windows

That was not my instructions Martha

I will repeat them

Let me know the results please

Thank you

did I tell you that I already paid for the Windows version? sorry to be so slow to respond to your directions but I have made so many mistakes with this I am trying not to be so impulsive.

No you did not Martha

But can you just follow my instructions and tell me if you see the Mac version also there to download.

I asked a few times now, but if your not willing to do my instructions, let me know.

ok here I go

Thanks

Had a screwed up Quicken account. By the time I straightened that out I had lost you

I am still here, so you never lost me

Where you able to log in?

I can try now. Had to make a new name and password

No, you cannot make a new account, you need to sign into the account you made when you pruchased the software

Thanks so much for your help. I have given up for now. You have helped me see some of my errors. I will be more patient next time.

ok Martha

you just need to log into your original account and download the MAC version.

Thats all that is needed to do.

If you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
Richard, Financial Specialist
Richard, Financial Specialist