Financial Software

Financial Software Questions? Ask IT Support for Answers ASAP

Financial Software

Im looking for simple software to consolidate finances from

I'm looking for simple software...
I'm looking for simple software to consolidate finances from different companies:
- work with Quickbooks
- work with Google Docs spreadsheets
- import archives from Excel
- should be able to import files directly from different locations
- should show cash balances between the different companies
- preferably to work on Mac or online

I heard about Quicken and Qvinci. Anyone has some
8/28/2013
QuickBooks ProAdvisor MBA PHR
QuickBooks ProAdvisor MBA PHR, Management Consultant, QuickBooks ProAdvisor, MBA, PHR

Hi Simply,

I am a QuickBooks certified ProAdvisor & my recommendation would be to use QuickBooks. I think you will find that while each software has its limitations, QuickBooks has the broadest depth of after market apps & functionality with outside software. There is such a large community of QB users, both Mac & pc, that the flexibility of the software is really there.

QuickBooks will do all that you are asking it to do. You may find it easier to save GoogleDoc first to your local hard drive before uploading to QB and vice versa, but you should have no difficulty getting all the functionality you are wanting.

QuickBooks ProAdvisor MBA PHR

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

Please take the time to rate me so that I may continue providing assistance on JustAnswer. Please come back to me for any additional assistance or follow-up questions. http://www.justanswer.com/finance/expert-foxbizsolutions/

Hi, thank you for taking the time to answer me.

What setup would you advise to use with QB to:
- automatically import files of different locations in Excel / csv

- to view consolidation of the reports

- to easily map the accounts from different locations?

Are there any specific plugins you would advise?

Hello again,

I personally recommend QB Pro with a standard setup. This will allow you to map Excel spreadsheets & import them to Inventory Items, Lists, etc. Reporting is fully integrated.

QB is really easy so long as you follow the steps in order of sequence.

Thanks again for using JustAnswer!

Thank you for using JustAnswer!

HiCustomer I just wanted to follow-up with you to see if you had success selecting a software. I can better explain how to upload spreadsheets & customize your reports after you have completed installing the software. You should not need any plugins for this functionality.

If you I can help you with any future assistance in installing and setting up your company, please come back to me on JustAnswer. http://www.justanswer.com/finance/expert-foxbizsolutions/

Thank you!

QuickBooks ProAdvisor MBA PHR
QuickBooks ProAdvisor MBA PHR
QuickBooks ProAdvisor MBA PHR