Financial Software

Financial Software Questions? Ask IT Support for Answers ASAP

Financial Software

Cant send invoices by email after upgrading to QB 2013

Used my [email protected] for several...

Used my [email protected] for several years on QB. After upgrading to QB2013, I'm asked for email/password XXXXX get the message: "Email or Password XXXXX XXXXX" I tried several different emails and it works fine (Yahoo, AOL and Google). Currently, I'm [email protected] and redirect it [email protected] It is frustrating to explain my customers that both emails belong to me.

8/27/2013
Richard, Financial Specialist
Thanks for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you.

To confirm, this is an issue when trying to email the invoice direct within QB?

Thank you

Yes

Which Anti Virus software do you use?

AVG free 2013

Thanks

Can you disable it as a test then try to email an invoice.

Let me know the results please

Disabled AVG but still can't send invoice

Can you change your Gmail password XXXXX try QB with this new password XXXXX?

Tell me if it then accepts it.

Doesn't work.

Can I log on and look please on the connected computer?

It is easier.

Go to www.joinme.com

Click START MEETING

It will download a program to your computer

Run the program by double clicking it, and it will give you a set of 9 numbers

Give me the numbers at the top of the screen (eg: 456-789-123) in your message to me here please

Thank you

387-487-513

Logging on
Fixed
Richard, Financial Specialist
Richard, Financial Specialist