Ask QuickBooks ProAdvisor MBA PHR Your Ow...
QuickBooks ProAdvisor MBA PHR
QuickBooks ProAdvisor MBA PHR, Management Consultant, QuickBooks ProAdvisor, MBA, PHR
Experience:  QuickBooks Pro, POS Point of Sale, Online & Enterprise Solutions
74417861

Do you have expertise with qxpress or can you get it ?

you answered a question for me and I need a quickbooks, qxpress expert whom is also qualified as I am as a quickbooks pro advisor, and a business person MBA lol However my expertise is more with the technical aspects of multiuser quickbooks and also using a scanner called neatworks. I need to get these three products working as a single system for my business. I expect to ask many questions and tip accordingly. MY primary need is to redo my quickbooks file so syncing with the other two products works, I also need to do receipt scanning with the neatworks product and job costing and scheduling with qxpress. job costing actual and extimated labor and materials. We need to run a tight ship in order to expend. thank you if you are able to help.

QuickBooks ProAdvisor MBA :

Hi. Yes I can help you with Qxpress & QuickBooks support.

QuickBooks ProAdvisor MBA :

Thank you for coming back to me!

QuickBooks ProAdvisor MBA :

Please feel free to ask for me again http://www.justanswer.com/finance/expert-foxbizsolutions/

QuickBooks ProAdvisor MBA :

Thanks for using JustAnswer!

QuickBooks ProAdvisor MBA :

Ive gone back & re-read your question, and please feel free to share what your goals are with the software. It will be helpful to know more about the type of business, inventory needs/goals and reporting needs. Sometimes its helpful to know what we want to get out of the systems to ensure a smoother setup.

QuickBooks ProAdvisor MBA :

And yes, I have my MBA so I can help with your strategic business needs too.