Financial Software

Financial Software Questions? Ask IT Support for Answers ASAP

Financial Software

I have a client using quickbooks 2011 and upgrading to 2012

is an option . They...
I have a client using quickbooks 2011 and upgrading to 2012 is an option . They also use qxpress platinuim edition, I am a quickbooks pro advisor so I can provide them all the support they need if this need to get technical. Question, how can they sen out P.O.'s and manage and bill them ?
8/9/2013
Robert M., Consultant
Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your financial software question.

Do you mean purchase orders for items they are buying ? Because i don't see why they would bill those. They pay those.

You can definitely email invoices and statements. I am not positive about purchase orders. Do you need general information on how to do it or do you want to know whether purchase orders that the client uses to purchase items can be emailed directly from quickbooks ? Certainly you could print them to pdf format and attach them to an email but i can check on whether you can email them directly

Acuallty Job Estimates and time and materials management where we give an order to a vendor to be completed

I am going to opt out here. That part of quickbooks just never really worked as well as a true contractors software package in my opinion. And their support for it isnt very good.

My advice would be to try and print the copy of the po or request and look on the list of printers for either an email link or the quickbooks pdf printer and see if you can get it done that way. I dont know that you are going to get an answer from intuit very easily and its a guess but i doubt they have it set up to be able to issue a report of all the materials / time needed to 12 venders and email each part to the correct vender automatically.

actually I also need expertise to use a program that works with quickbooks called qxpress it does this thank you I will leave this question open

Rachel-Mod
Rachel-Mod, Moderator

I’m Rachel, and I’m moderator for this topic. It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from another one of the professionals?

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Finance, Law, to Home Improvement, and more.

Thank you,

Rachel

I would like to continue waiting for a day or two. I need an expert in quickbooks and www.qxpress.com

Thank you, we will continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,

Rachel

QuickBooks ProAdvisor MBA PHR
QuickBooks ProAdvisor MBA PHR, Management Consultant, QuickBooks ProAdvisor, MBA, PHR
Hi Customer,

I hope I can be of some assistance to you and provide you with the QXPress instructions you are looking for. Here is the link to the QXPress User Manual below. I believe you will want to begin following the steps on Routing & Invoicing beginning in Section 2.3.4 Though you may wish to review some of the prior steps to ensure your setup is correct.

http://www.lawnmonkey.com/images/successstories/qxpress_manual.pdf

You may also find this landing page helpful for additional User Manuals, Tutorials & videos from the software publisher.

I hope that I have provided you with the assistance you are looking for. Thank you for using Just Answer.
QuickBooks ProAdvisor MBA PHR

I will follow up with mor detail on this question may I ask for you ?

Thank you for the Excellent rating! Please contact me for any future questions. http://www.justanswer.com/finance/expert-foxbizsolutions/

Sometimes posting a new question specifically for an expert has a "hiccup" in the JustAnswer system, but if you state its for me, I will get the opportunity to answer it within a reasonable amount of time. Thanks again for using JustAnswer.

Anna
QuickBooks ProAdvisor MBA PHR
QuickBooks ProAdvisor MBA PHR