Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. of computer experience in financial and marketing departments.
23372949

Have installed Turbo Tax 2012 Home & Business.

Customer Question

Have installed Turbo Tax 2012 Home & Business. Need to know how to move my Turbo Tax 2011 data from my old computer so that I can get prior year comparisons.
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  QuickBooks ProAdvisor MBA PHR replied 3 years ago.

QuickBooks ProAdvisor MBA :

QuickBooks ProAdvisor MBA :

Can you please describe how you moved the files over? As in what steps did you follow and what is the file extension of those files you copied? Thanks

QuickBooks ProAdvisor MBA :

Hi, I am trying to assist you in moving and opening your file, but I just received a message for bad service? I only asked so that I may provide you with better assistance

Customer :

I do not want to pay 18 a month over and over for a service that only wants money and no interchange concerning my technical needs. Please log me off and I will pursue answers elsewhere. Thx. Jim

QuickBooks ProAdvisor MBA :

I am sorry you are having that experience with Just Answer. I will report this to Customer Service so that they may better assist you with your needs.