Financial Software

Financial Software Questions? Ask IT Support for Answers ASAP

Financial Software

I have been using Quicken 2010 but downloaded 2013 today but

I have been using Quicken...

I have been using Quicken 2010 but downloaded 2013 today but it is not showing up on my computer anywhere!! Any suggestions? Do I have to uninstall 2010?

8/1/2013
Richard, Financial Specialist
Thanks for your Question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you.

Can I log on and look please on the connected computer?

It is easier.

Go to Click Me

Click START MEETING

It will download a program to your computer

Run the program and it will give you a set of 9 numbers

Give me the numbers at the top of the screen (eg: 456-789-123)

Thank you

Program will not run. I don't have the 9 numbers you are asking for

I pushed the click me--and start meeting and nothing happened. Are you still there?

I am still here Gaye

When you click Start Meeting, a file downloads

run that file please.

When I click "Start Meeting" nothing happens--

It will start the download a file Gaye

Do you see this, you may be missing it.

I see the file down loading but the file will not open.

Wait till the file has finished downloading.

then try to run it please.

The numbers are XXXXXXXXX /p>

they blocked them here

Can you repeat them with a space please?

eg: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

thank you

311 515 417

Installed
Richard, Financial Specialist
Richard, Financial Specialist