Richard, Financial Specialist
Experience:  IT professional, resolving issues with financial programs.
32989067

My small business is going to use quickbooks. We do not have

My small business is going to use quickbooks. We do not have a network. There are three of us and we all work from different locations. What would be the best way for all three of us to access quickbooks and be able to enter data?
Thanks for your Question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you.

The easiest way by far is going to be to use Quickbooks online.

It will be available to everyone, it is always backed up for you by Quickbooks, and multiple users can use it. there is also no installation or hosting required by you.

Else you will need to consider creating a network for this which is going to involve investment and complications (which is why Quickbooks released this).

You can trial it free here

http://quickbooks.intuit.com/online/

For your situation, this is the best solution.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you