Financial Software

Financial Software Questions? Ask IT Support for Answers ASAP

Financial Software

May I have a question of Quickbooks 2013 Primier, pls?How

Customer Question
May I have a question...
May I have a question of Quickbooks 2013 Primier, pls?

How could I send a batch of invoices to different customers? The invoice will be as an attached PDF file, and we will also need cover letter on the body of emails.

Thanks
Submitted: 4 years ago.Category: Financial Software
6/26/2013
Tech Support Rep: Rakhi Vasavada, Financial and Legal Consultant replied 4 years ago
Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial and Legal Consultant
Dear Friend,

Hello and welcome and thank you for using Just Answer.

You will have to begin with setting up your email with Quickbooks. Having said this, kindly note that QuickBooks is not designed to email through Windows Live Mail, you can save Invoices, Reports Estimates, Purchase Orders and other forms as a .pdf file. Once saved as a .pdf file you can attach them to an email from any email software that supports attachments.

Having said this, Kindly click the link below.

http://support.quickbooks.intuit.com/support/articles/HOW13776

Then Click on the + sign of " QuickBooks 2011-2013 or Enterprise 11.0-13.0" to expand the menu.

Then depending upon which email you use, click on that you will get a detailed instructions on how to configure it to suit your requirements.

I hope this helps.

You may please leave a excellent rating if this helps. Alternatively, feel absolutely free to revert with queries if you have or if I have missed out on any aspect of your question and I would be more than happy to assist you again.

Warm Regards
Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada