Financial Software

Financial Software Questions? Ask IT Support for Answers ASAP

Financial Software

In sept I bought. 2013 aNd downloaded it to my windows Pc.

I lost it how can...
In sept I bought. 2013 aNd downloaded it to my windows Pc. I lost it how can I get it back?
6/23/2013
Robert M., Consultant
If you purchased from Intuit directly you can download again for 3 years.

go to https://quicken.intuit.com/commerce/account/secure/login.jsp?pagecontext=download

sign in with the email address and password XXXXX you used when you purchased it

click on downloads and unlocks

That should give you a list of any intuit product that you purchased online within the last 3 years with a download button. Click the download button next to the product that you want and then select RUN.
Robert M., Consultant
Robert M., Consultant