Richard, Financial Specialist
Experience:  IT professional, resolving issues with financial programs.
32989067

HOW DO I AUTOMATICALLY SEND INVOICES WITH MONTHLY STATEME

Customer Question

HOW DO I AUTOMATICALLY SEND INVOICES WITH MONTHLY STATEMENTS
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Richard replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for your Question. My name is Richard and I look forward to assisting you.

Can you please tell me if this is Quicken or Quickbooks? and which version?

Thank you

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi Richie

It is QB 2013

Thanks

Niel

Expert:  Richard replied 4 years ago.
Thanks,

If it is Essential or Plus, then you can automate the Invoice Sending.

Go to www.quickbooks.com and sign in.

Click "Edit" at the top of the QuickBooks window and select "Preferences" from the menu to open the Preferences window.

Click "Invoice Automation" in the navigation menu at the left to view the automation settings.

Click the "Create invoices and tell me about it" if you want QuickBooks to create automatic invoices and inform you of them. You can click the "Create invoices and don't tell me" if you want QuickBooks to create automatic invoices without informing you.

Click the "Any activity," "Daily," "Weekly," "Monthly" or "Yearly" radio button to select when to create the automatic invoice.

I also have the overview page from Quickbooks on this Niel which you can view here.

<a href="http://quickbooksonline.intuit.com/screen_automation.jsp"http://quickbooksonline.intuit.com/screen_automation.jsp

If you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi RichieMe

Not quite what I am looking for.

I do create invoice during the month for customers. But would like to send them all outstanding invoices at the end of the month when I send the monthly statements.

Thanks

Niel

Expert:  Richard replied 4 years ago.
Thanks Niel,

this is the only automated emailing of Invoices that is possible at the moment from Quickbooks Niel.

I assume you want a special list to go out of just the outstanding correct?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Correct, the value of Invoices send whit statement must equal the outstanding amount on the statement.

Expert:  Richard replied 4 years ago.
Thanks, not possible sorry Niel to Automate this, there is only the functionality I described, that Quickbooks has provided, no real advanced automated invoicing based on custom dynamic lists sorry.

Thank you
Expert:  Richard replied 4 years ago.
Hello Niel

I see you gave me a bad rating, and am confused my this.

I have answered your questions accurately and shown you the automatic emailing possibilities in Quickbooks.

Can I ask why the Bad Rating please?