Financial Software

Financial Software Questions? Ask IT Support for Answers ASAP

Financial Software

HELP!HELP!Please call --XXXX Had Quicken Essentials 2007.

Customer Question
HELP!HELP!Please call XXX-XXX-XXXX Had Quicken Essentials...
HELP!HELP!Please call XXX-XXX-XXXX
Had Quicken Essentials 2007. Just installed Mountain Lion and ordered Quicken essentials for MAC, Order # QSTWO5283174273 and can't download . Is this the right version and can you help me download NOW. Please help!
Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: Financial Software
10/1/2012
Tech Support Rep: Juliene_J_McKes,
 replied 5 years ago
Juliene_J_McKes
Hello and welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will assist you. Can you tell me what your billing zip code is? I will try to see the information. Thanks, Jay
Tech Support Rep: Robert M., Consultant replied 5 years ago
Robert M., Consultant

I actually prefer the 2007 edition of quicken for mac. It was recently updated to work with lion so its actually newer than the essentials which was last updated in 2010. It is a much more robust program and more closely resembles the windows versions. It is also alot cheaper than the essentials right now although historically it has cost more.

You can get it from this link for $15 and get a refund for the essentials

http://quicken.intuit.com/personal-finance-software/quicken-2007-osx-lion.jsp

Or you can use the following instructions to download the essentials which you purchased.

If you purchased from Intuit directly you can download again for 3 years.

go to https://quicken.intuit.com/commerce/account/secure/login.jsp?pagecontext=download

sign in with the email address and password ***** you used when you purchased it

click on downloads and unlocks

That should give you a list of any intuit product that you purchased online within the last 3 years with a download button. Click the download button next to the product that you want and then select RUN.

Robert M., Consultant