Financial Software

Financial Software Questions? Ask IT Support for Answers ASAP

Financial Software

I can't access my quicken because I forgot my vault

Customer Question
password. Can I change...
I can't access my quicken because I forgot my vault password. Can I change my password. How to do it?
Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: Financial Software
5/4/2012
Tech Support Rep: Richard, Financial Specialist replied 5 years ago
Richard, Financial Specialist
RichieMe :

Hi there, and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

RichieMe :

Try to display the pin vault pane and press the "Option" key which changes the "Change PIN Vault Password" button to a "Delete Pin Vault" button. Clicking that deletes the pin vault without requiring a password.

After that you can change it again.

RichieMe :

Let me know if you have any difficulties please

Richard, Financial Specialist