Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

i down loaded california & mass. in error for thomas j subject…

Customer Question
i down loaded california &...
i down loaded california & mass. in error for thomas j subject tax report how can i delete these from his but still leave the soft wear in for future tax reports.
Submitted: 7 years ago.Category: Financial Software
Answered in 6 days by:
2/11/2011
Tech Support Rep: Shawn P Adamo, CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS I have decades of experience answering these questions. replied 7 years ago
Shawn P Adamo
Shawn P Adamo, CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS I have decades of experience answering these questions.

Shawn P Adamo, QFP, CPA/P :

what software are you using and what is the version? What operatiung syatemm are you using?