Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

Do you still have the itemized catagory feataure in Quicken…

Customer Question
<p>Do you still have the...
<p>Do you still have the itemized catagory feataure in Quicken 2010 </p><p>Why do you not know what 2009 quicken had in features it gathered all auto, service in one groop and totaled that then added fuel , addede that then totaled everything connected to auto  at the bottom. with every transaction recorded .</p>
Submitted: 7 years ago.Category: Financial Software
Answered in 6 days by:
2/8/2011
Tech Support Rep: Shawn P Adamo, CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS I have decades of experience answering these questions. replied 7 years ago
Shawn P Adamo
Shawn P Adamo, CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS I have decades of experience answering these questions.

Shawn P Adamo, QFP, CPA/P :

Yes, that feature is still here.

Itemized Categories report

Shawn P Adamo, QFP, CPA/P :

Please look under RFEPORTS then SPENDING.

Shawn P Adamo, QFP, CPA/P :

Hopefully this answers your question(s). If not, please let me know.

If you are happy with my response, please * ACCEPT *

and please leave FEEDBACK (I'm trying to win an award).

Also let me know if you have any other questions.