Financial Software

Financial Software Questions? Ask IT Support for Answers ASAP

Financial Software

My Quicken Premier 2009 will not let me register it so I can

Customer Question
update my bank, etc. transactions...
My Quicken Premier 2009 will not let me register it so I can update my bank, etc. transactions. I have used this program for over a year, but suddenly it won't let me update. I have uninstalled and reinstalled twice. When I click the register option, all I get is an HTM download file that won't open.
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Financial Software
Answered in 6 days by:
2/8/2011
Tech Support Rep: Robert M., Consultant replied 6 years ago
Robert M., Consultant

First try disabling your firewall. It sounds like something is blocking the quicken program

then go to

help / unlock again

it will guide you through the process of registering it again

I did all that before and it did not work.

I'll just use another program.

Please cancel my request.

Thanks

send me a screen shot of exactly what you are talking about please.

hold alt button down hit print screen button release buttons

click start menu / all programs / accesories / paint

click edit / paste

click file / save as

save as a jpg file in my pictures

on the top of this window click the insert button it should be a tree to right of the smiley face.

click browse.

click browse in the 2nd window that pops up

browse to the file you just saved in my pictures

click ok

click insert back in the first window

Robert M., Consultant