Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

MY NAME ISXXXXX purchased Money plus deluxe3/16/09

Customer Question
MY NAME IS JAN BLUE...
MY NAME IS JAN BLUE I purchased Money plus deluxe3/16/09 PRODUCT:SKU KEA 00005--cUSTOMER NUMBER XXXXXXXXXXX Order #3897711116 and instaled same. I now find that this servic has been stoped 1/31/11. I purchased this program to update the old program so this wouldnt happen. What can I do to reestablish this service.(the only part of this program I use is the Stock price updates) Jan Blue
Submitted: 7 years ago.Category: Financial Software
Answered in 5 days by:
2/7/2011
Tech Support Rep: Bridget Martin, Accountant replied 7 years ago
Bridget Martin
Bridget Martin, Accountant

Jan,

As of 1/31/11, all online services for Microsoft Money ended. Money is no longer sold or supported by Microsoft. It can be used to manually enter data but cannot automatically use online services. Please see this information provided by Microsoft.

Microsoft Money files can be converted to Quicken files. Here is the information for the process if you are interested.