Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

I downloaded the newest version of Quicken last night and lost…

Customer Question
I downloaded the newest version...
I downloaded the newest version of Quicken last night and lost 4 months of work done on 3 accounts. I did save info to a jump drive recently but can't seem to get the info back into quicken. Please HELP!
Beth
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Financial Software
6/21/2010
Tech Support Rep: syedeazy123,
 replied 8 years ago
syedeazy123
do you have the old data of those three accounts?

which version of Quicken have you downloaded?

Thanks

Yes....old info on jump drive..downloaded version 10 that was offered when I opened my version of #5 yesterday.
can't I just talk to someone on the phone? That probably wouldn't take 5 minutes...
want to get info (saved on 6-17 on removable drive) and put it in Quicken.
I believe I have been succered outof 18.00!!!!
I have to be away from my computer for 1 hour.
I hope to have some answers when I get back ....
I figured out how to do this and I am going to call Visa and tell them not to pay you the 18.00!!!!!