Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

restore to 0, I have to change bank names and data ,how do…

Customer Question
restore to 0, I have...
restore to 0, I have to change bank names
and data ,how do erase this data for the new
bank name and new data
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Financial Software
6/16/2010
Tech Support Rep: sanguinesandeep,
 replied 8 years ago
sanguinesandeep
HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. The other Experts and I are working on your answer. By the way, it would help us to know:

-Could you please explain it a little bit more?
-What operating system are you using?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.

I HAVE DELL COMPUTER WITH MICROSOFT WINDOWS VISTA HOME PRE.

I HAD A BANK THAT WENT OUT OF BUSINESS ,AND HAD DATA FROM THE OLD ACCOUNT AND THE OLD BANK NAME ON THE 2009 QUICKEN PROGRAM.

NOW I HAVE BANKAND I HAVE TO ERASE THE OLD DATA AND PUT IN THE NEW

THE NEW BANK WILL PUT IN THE NEW DATA. THEY CANNOT ERASE THE OLD

Tech Support Rep: sanguinesandeep,
 replied 8 years ago
A financial expert would help you further. I am opting out.