Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

I switched from Quicken 2008 to Quicken 2010 and am running…

Customer Question
I switched from Quicken 2008...
I switched from Quicken 2008 to Quicken 2010 and am running Windows 7. When I generate a report and I want to see the full width of a column I used to be able to click on top of the page and slide right or left. Now when I click, the column dissapear. Also when I preview a report the font is unreadable although the report usually prints normal font.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Financial Software
6/15/2010
Tech Support Rep: sanguinesandeep,
 replied 8 years ago
sanguinesandeep
Hello Sir/madam,
Welcome to Just Answer.com. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a Microsoft- Certified Technician who will assist you today. I understand how important this is for you. I will put in my best effort to help you out.

Open the report.
Please put cursor on width and move it left or right. It will be increased in width.
Also, close and re-open Quicken.
When you preview a report the font is unreadable, you will see page % at the top, you can increase it 100%. it will be visible properly.

====
If you get some help, please hit Accept as this is how I Earn my Living and get paid for my Time, work. Please leave positive feedback if the issue is fixed, if not ask me again instead of leaving negative feedback. Bonus would be highly appreciated.
I do not accept your answer. When I put the cursor on the width and move right or left I delete the colums, I no not make them larger or smaller. There is no option called % percentage on top of the preview pane in Quicken. Do not charge my credit card.