Financial Software

Financial software questions? Ask IT support for answers ASAP

I am working with Quickbooks 2009 Pro for a new start up company…

Customer Question
I am working with Quickbooks...
I am working with Quickbooks 2009 Pro for a new start up company that I have just joined. We are going to be responsible for bills of materials, and inventory for some customers and just sourcing and purchasing for others. I need a good inventory system in addition to a system where I can enter the customers orders and keep track of what is still outstanding, etc. I am thinking that 2009 is not giving me what I need and we need to upgrade, but I wanted some advise on which system would be the best fit. I need to be able to see the process from the entering of the customers orders, placement and tracking of our purchase orders straight through to the delivery and inventory of items.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Financial Software
6/14/2010
Tech Support Rep: space2009,
 replied 8 years ago
space2009

Here are few of them, you will be best judge one of the below.

http://www.loginventory.com/loginventory?gclid=CJC9s4HUn6ICFQJfagodvEXhvw

http://www.inflowinventory.com/?gclid=CPD25v7Tn6ICFRP_iAodEHJ_xQ

http://www-01.ibm.com/software/in/tivoli/tivolilocal/asset-management.html?ca=googleaw&gclid=CLaCwYXUn6ICFQpJagod7kaDxw

Thanks

Do these all work with quickbooks and can be integrated? I was looking at Quickbooks Manufacturing & Wholesale. Would this work? I have just started working with Quickbooks and realize I do not know everything about it, but already know I need an upgrade of some sort. There are so many choices though that I do not know exactly which version will help me.
Tech Support Rep: David Bennett, Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor replied 8 years ago
David Bennett
David Bennett, Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor

I'm certified to handle your question more adequately. In order to handle all of the inventory and sales needs of this new company you will only have to upgrade to the "Premier" version of QuickBooks which, unlike the "Pro" version is designed to handle sales orders, back orders, buy and sell inventory, and handle inventory in multiple units of measure. The premier versions also have industry specific version which the customer has already asked about. The Premier version looks and functions almost exactly to the Pro version (what they are now used to).

Edited by XXXXX XXXXX on 6/14/2010 at 1:36 PM EST
David Bennett