Kathy
Kathy, Master's Degree
Experience:  Elementary teacher for 16 years Bilingual Spanish English and with a Psychology Masters
49749778

Assignment 08 SO245 Social Impact of Technology Directions:

Customer Question

Assignment 08
SO245 Social Impact of Technology
Directions: Be sure to make an electronic copy of your answer before submitting it to Ashworth College for grading.  Unless otherwise stated, answer in complete sentences, and be sure to use correct English spelling and grammar.  Sources must be cited in APA format.  Refer to the "Assignment Format" page for specific format requirements.InstructionsIn your course, turn to Lesson 8. Skim through it to refresh your memory. Next, carefully study and review the section titled “Approaches to Measuring Technological Progress.” Next, relying solely on the material in your course, use your own words in order to write a short comparison and contrast essay that defines and explains three distinct perspectives on the evolution of technology. As you write, imagine you are talking to a friend who has no knowledge of this topic. In short, write the way you speak, using a conversational tone. Also, try to alternate short sentences and longer sentences to make your writing more readable.Before, during, or after you’ve completed your essay, be sure to create a title and cite yourself as the author. For example:A Comparison of Three Perspectives on the Evolution of Technology***** *****Your essay should have 5 paragraphs. Paragraph 1 is your lead paragraph. It will contain an overview of what you have to say in comparing and contrasting the perspectives of Gerhard Lenski, Leslie White, and Alvin Toffler with respect to the evolution of technology.Paragraphs 2, 3, and 4, are your body paragraphs. In your essay, paragraph 2 should describe the perspective of Gerhard Lenski.In paragraph 3, you’ll write about the perspective of Leslie White.In paragraph 4, you’ll describe and discuss the perspective of Alvin Toffler.Paragraph 5 is your summary and conclusion paragraph. Here, you will compare the three perspectives to show how they are, or may be, similar. You’ll contrast the three perspectives to describe how they are different. You will end this process – and your essay – by expressing your view as to which theorist or theorists offer the most useful insights into the evolution of technology.MechanicsYour document’s margins should be 1 inch, top, bottom, left, and right. That’s the default option if you use MS Word.All your copy should be flush left.For purposes of evaluating your essay, skip a line between each paragraph.Make sure you use a standard indent for the first sentence of each of your paragraphs. Pressing the tab key one time is a simple way to do that.It’s permissible to use direct quotes from the lesson. But don’t overdo it. One to three such quotes should be your limit. In any case, be sure to bracket a direct quote with quotation marks. For example: According to Marlowe, “White and Lenski are on the same page.”Begin by writing a first draft. Then, remembering that writing is rewriting, try and try again to make your prose readable. After you think you’ve composed a final draft, go over your essay again to locate and correct grammar and spelling errors.Grading RubricPlease refer to the rubric on the following page for the grading criteria for this assignment.
Submitted: 18 days ago.
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Kathy replied 18 days ago.

Dear Customer,

Thanks for your request. Please provide the due date of your assignment to ensure I complete your request on a timely manner.

Regards,

Kathy

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
hi, Kathy,
i need this paper in period of one week.
Thanks
Expert:  Kathy replied 18 days ago.

I will schedule it accordingly.

Regards,

Kathy

Expert:  Kathy replied 11 days ago.

Dear Customer,

I just finished writing your paper. I will be posting it in the morning as soon as I complete a final review.

Best Regards,

Kathy

Expert:  Kathy replied 10 days ago.

Dear Customer,

Below is the link containing your answer. I hope it helps you.

Regards,

Kathy

https://app.box.com/s/h43plkie9yhfjqehvt1m78u5m7k1yx1g