Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in Literature and a Bachelors Degree in French with Management
65126503

Comparison of the social conflict theory and the development

Customer Question

Comparison of the social conflict theory and the development theory, regarding crime causation.
JA: The writing tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: Comparison of the social conflict theory and the development theory, regarding crime causation.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the writing tutor should know?
Customer: The class is crime causation?
Category: Writing Homework
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Compare and contrast the social conflict theory to the development theory. For crime causation class. Due asap
Expert:  Donna Kakonge replied 3 months ago.

Dear Customer,

I can have this done for you by Sunday. Would that work out? Plus, how many pages does this paper need to be? I may need to offer a slight increase based on that on top of what you have already paid depending on the page count.

Kindest regards,

Donna