Cher, Teacher with Master's Degree
Experience:  MA, BA, Author, Teacher, Tutor 40+ years. Specialist in Language and Writing

Please briefly explain why you believe (name of private

Please briefly explain why you believe (name of private school) is the best option for your child's education and your family.
Please briefly describe your child( one boy and one girl, both 8 and half yr and very active academically and in tennis,gymnastics, swimming and soccer)

Hi, I'm Cher. Welcome to JustAnswer.

I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply, shortly.

Hello again,

I would love to help you with this letter to a prospective school for your children, but I need a little more information from you, if you don't mind:

What kinds of special academic and sports programs are available in the school, making you feel this is the best option for your children?

What traits do your children possess that would make them an asset to the school, in addition to what you already mentioned?

By when do you need this completed?

It's late for me now and I was about to sign offline, so I can have this for you later today (Wednesday), after I receive your additional information. Is that alright with you?

Warmest wishes,

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I m perfectly ok with it. You can finish it tomorrow. It south Ridge

Great! Thank you for your reply and I will get this to you later in the day, tomorrow.

Have a great night!

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I need it by Thursday October 20.
Both kids are applying for grade 4 and they both are in Maths, reading and public speaking program.
My son is exceptionally good in Maths and one year ahead in reading as compared to his age level.
My daughter is very good in writing speech.
Both are in grade 3 science experiment program also.
They are always eager to learn something new and full of ideas. You might have noticed that they are in many activities. The only reason is they are very energetic and we want them to use it, channelize it for something positive.
Both know how to finish their work with in certain time limit, focused and confident kids. After all they r kids so they get discourage when they don't succeed, but they start again means they don't loose hope.
As they are twins and they both have competition between each other. So they both have competition spirit.
My son is very good runner. He got first position in school running club from grade 2.
Let me know if u need additional information.
Good night

Hi again, and thank you for all your additional and helpful information.

Because you need this by tomorrow, Thursday, October 20th, I will have it completed for you by or before then.

Warmest wishes,

Hi again, and here is your letter to the school.

I didn't know if it was just you (one parent) writing this or the children have two parents, because in some sentences you used "I" and others, "We"; I wrote it mostly in the singular, "I" form. If you would like to change it to 'we', you can do that, where necessary, or if you would like me to do it, I will be happy to oblige.

I used "To Whom It May Concern", but if you have a name to use, you can do that and write 'Dear......." followed by a comma.

If you have any questions or need any changes or additions, please ask me.

To Whom It May Concern:

I believe that Southridge School is the best option for my children's education and my family, because we are of the same opinion that students who are independent, honest, challenged to strive for their best, ***** ***** compassionate, will do the best in their future lives. My children already possess many of these traits and being a part of Southridge will encourage them to continue along these positive paths. We have always been involved parents when it comes to our children's educational future and would love to work with the parent-teacher community at your school.

My children are 8½ old twins--one girl, one boy, who will be applying for grade 4, and they both excel in academics and various sports. My son does exceptionally well in maths and is one year ahead in reading, as compared to his age and grade level. My daughter excels in writing and public speaking. They are currently both in maths, reading and public speaking programs. Both are involved in a grade 3 Science Experiment Program, as well.

They are both always receptive to new ideas and the love of learning.

I know that Southridge offers many sports programs and my children are involved in several sports, now. They both possess a great deal of energy and we always encourage them to channel that energy into something that will be beneficial and fulfilling. My son is very involved in running and has received first position in his school's running club, since grade 2. In addition, both children are very active in tennis, gymnastics, swimming and soccer.

Through their sports activities and their academic work, they have learned healthy competition, are well-focused, and understand good sportsmanship.

I believe my children and my family will fit in very well at Southridge and will consider it an honor to be an integral part of your prestigious school family.

Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback, as that is the only way I receive recognition from the website for my assistance. Thank you very much!

Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply to Expert' for clarification or additional information, if needed.

Warmest regards,

Thank you very much for your excellent rating; it is highly appreciated!

I hope your children get into this school. It looks fantastic! : )