Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in Literature and a Bachelors Degree in French with Management
65126503

L. (!) I have an essay due, without a limit, on relativism.

Customer Question

For Any Expert
For David L. (!)
I have an essay due, without a limit, on relativism. It's not due until Friday night/Saturday morning and only uses a few readings to answer the questions in the essay. If you're up for it, I'd love for you to complete it!
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  David L. replied 5 months ago.

Thank you for requesting me.

Yes, please post the requirements and details for the essay. I will review and respond with any questions.

Thanks,

David.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Yay! I've attached everything (assignment and five readings) and perhaps another reading if you need more.
Expert:  David L. replied 5 months ago.

Please let me know if there is a length requirement for the report.

Thanks,

David.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
There isn't; I'm turning answers into another project, if that makes sense?
Expert:  David L. replied 5 months ago.

Ok thanks. I will put together the report and post here for you to review.

David.

Expert:  David L. replied 5 months ago.

Just letting you know that I saw your question posted earlier today but could not respond because it was closed.

Thanks,

David.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Did you see the new one I posted for you?
Expert:  David L. replied 5 months ago.

Yes, the one posted earlier today however it is now closed.

Expert:  David L. replied 5 months ago.

Actually, I am checking the list now.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
It's 16751805-660 and I'd love for you to work on it
Expert:  David L. replied 5 months ago.

Just letting you know that I posted the answer for the other question.

Thanks,

David.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hey, David! It's past midnight here (almost 1AM) and I don't see any sign of this project; how's it coming along? Do you have an estimated time of delivery?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
If you don't have it completed, please let me know, at your earlier convenience, so I can start working on it myself.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hello?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
There's a nice tip in it for you if you get it uploaded in the next half hour. If not, I'm out.
Expert:  David L. replied 5 months ago.
I apologize - my computer his still not working well - I am sending this message frcom my phone. I hope to have it working tomorrow.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Do you have an estimate of how long it will take or when I'll receive the paper?I wanted the whole project done and turned in this evening so I wouldn't stress about it the rest of the weekend. It's now Saturday evening and I don't have anything, granted due to technological issues that have going on your end since Wednesday. If this is something you can't do, say so. I've given what I thought was a reasonable amount of time to complete this project and if you already have something that you worked hard on then I'll wait, but I also need to draw a line because this is all stressing me out and I refuse to be up until midnight tomorrow working on something I thought I could trust JA to follow through with.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Just checking in; you stated your computer would hopefully be fixed today. Due date for the final is 11 tonight and I still need to put it altogether. The sooner you know, please if you could, let me know
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Can I get an answer please? Frankly, I'm beyond upset that I haven't heard anything from you about this.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
For New Writer: Due by tonight, answering the questions using ONLY the attached sources.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
David L -- did you do any of these questions? I'd be willing to have costumer service change my rating if you're willing to help.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 4 months ago.

Hello

Kindly, let me know the remaining time in your deadline as well as could you cite me in your essay?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Getting a refund, thanks
Expert:  F. Naz replied 4 months ago.

Okay, better luck next time, thanks.