Donna Kakonge
Donna Kakonge,
Experience:  Owner at Donna Kay Kakonge, MA, ABD
90737608

Project of 4 pages. Attached is the details! Thanks so much!

Project of 4 pages.
Attached is the details!
Thanks so much!

Hi, I'm Greg. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Hello, my name is Greg.

You mention that details are attached but nothing is here to review.

Can you provide theå specifics of what you are needing for this prompt as what you have provided above does not really show what is required. The more information you can provide, the easier it will be to find an expert who is best able to support your needs.

You can upload using a file sharing site such as mediafire.com or wikisend.com and then share the link here with us.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
The file is attached.
Thanks!

After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.

I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
ok. Thanks!

Hello and thanks for using justanswer. I'll be happy to assist you with this question. The instructions are quite clear.

When do you need this returned to you?

Judy

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thanks for taking over.
Well, I need it by Friday next week. Please could you send to me the evidence-based articles(Peer reviewed article on an intervention) so that I could send to my instructor for approval before I proceed?
Thanks!

I'll try to get those to you by late this evening.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hope all is good.
I was expecting the article yesterday. Still waiting though!
Thanks!

I am so sorry. I lost track of the fact that you needed the articles for review.

Will work on this today and send as soon as I finish. Judy

What topic did you choose?

Here are some articles on healthcare reform. I don't think it is the most topical problem, but it is a problem.

Actually, this one is more updated.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thanks Judy!
I was looking at Canadian setting not America. sorry! I am having a hard time searching for a peer reviewed article on an intervention or program evaluation. That is what my instructor asked me to do. And I have to send her the article for approval before I proceed on the paper. Could you assist me with this?
Thanks!

I do not see anywhere you mention that this has to be Canadian. What is your topic?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Sorry about that. I am interested in mental health or homelessness. You are an expert. If you could help me find an article that best suit my assignment, i will be grateful.
Thanks!

Sweetie ... I am an expert writer, not a social worker expert. However, you are in luck as both my daughters are social workers.

Just to be clear ... you are only looking for only one peer reviewed article on mental health or homelessness interventions? What about the part where it affects social workers?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Haha. I am a lucky person then. I need the peer reviewed article to send to my instructor to confirm if the article falls in line with what she expect before we can proceed to answer the questions that i sent to you as my assignment.

Here is one

Hwang, S. W. (2001). Homelessness and Health. Canadian Medical Association. Retrieved from http://epe.lac-bac.gc.ca/100/201/300/cdn_medical_association/cmaj/vol-164/issue-2/pdf/pg229.pdf

Let me know asap if this works for you.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thanks! I just sent a message to my instructor and will get back to you immediately she responds.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
My instructor just replied and she said "There is no actual research methodology in the article you sent to me, so it will not work. This is a review."Below are some tips that she gave;
1) If you are not sure if something is peer reviewed, the easiest way to figure this out is to go to the journals website and read the instructions for authors regarding submissions. If the journal is peer reviewed, it will be outlined there.2) Choose an article that has some quantitative analyses. If you choose a qualitative article you will have difficulty answering the majority of questions in the final paper.3) Stay away from systematic reviews

I'm sorry ... I simply do not know what you are looking for. This article was peer reviewed. Perhaps your instructor can send an example. Otherwise, I will have to opt out. Perhaps another expert can assist you.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
The article should have some quantitative analyses and should have methodology. Well, another expert can take over if you don't understand.
Thanks!!

Dear Customer,

I can help you. I believe your deadline is Friday, October 28th, correct?

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Kindest regards,

Donna Kakonge, BJ, MA, TESOL, LLB, ABD

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I am really running late and I send my question last week and nothing has been done yet. If you don't understand the question, please can you let me know ASAP so that I can seek help somewhere else?.
I need to choose an article that is peer reviewed and has methodology analyses, then I proceed to answer the following questions attached.Here are some tips..
Below are some tips that she gave;
1) If you are not sure if something is peer reviewed, the easiest way to figure this out is to go to the journals website and read the instructions for authors regarding submissions. If the journal is peer reviewed, it will be outlined there.2) Choose an article that has some quantitative analyses. If you choose a qualitative article you will have difficulty answering the majority of questions in the final paper.3) Stay away from systematic reviews. These tips were provide by my instructor.Before I proceed to answering the questions, my instructor has to confirm if the article chosen fits the requirements.
Thanks!

Dear Customer,

OK. I will work on this right now. Just a moment.

Kindest regards,

Donna

P.S. This should not take me long. I completed a dissertation.

Dear Customer,

Here are some peer-reviewed sources for you, however I hope they apply to your social work practice because you did not tell me in detail what the nature of your social work practice is. I am giving you many sources that are peer-reviewed to choose from:

Bailey, D. B., McWilliam, R. A., Darkes, L. A., Hebbeler, K., Simeonsson, R. J., Spiker, D., & Wagner, M. (1998). Family outcomes in early intervention: A framework for program evaluation and efficacy research. Exceptional Children, 64(3), 313-328.

DuBois, B. L., & Miley, K. K. (2013). Social work: An empowering profession. Pearson Higher Ed.

Gorey, K. M. (1996). Effectiveness of social work intervention research: Internal versus external evaluations. Social Work Research, 20(2), 119-128.

Kaminski, J. W., Valle, L. A., Filene, J. H., & Boyle, C. L. (2008). A meta-analytic review of components associated with parent training program effectiveness. Journal of abnormal child psychology, 36(4), 567-589.

Miley, K. K., O'Melia, M. W., & DuBois, B. L. (2016). Generalist social work practice: An empowering approach. Pearson.

Mullen, E. J., & Dumpson, J. R. (Eds.). (1972). Evaluation of social intervention. San Francisco: Jossey-Bass.

Netting, F. E., Kettner, P. M., McMurtry, S. L., & Thomas, M. L. (2016).Social work macro practice. Pearson.

Rubin, A., & Babbie, E. R. (2016). Empowerment Series: Research Methods for Social Work. Cengage Learning.

Van Dierendonck, D., Schaufeli, W. B., & Buunk, B. P. (1998). The evaluation of an individual burnout intervention program: The role of inequity and social support. Journal of Applied Psychology, 83(3), 392.

I hope these help. I look forward to your positive rating so that I can be paid for this research. I can also complete the assignment for you as well too.

Kindest regards

Donna Kakonge, BJ, MA, TESOL, LLB, ABD

By the way, you can tell if something has been peer-reviewed if it is in an established journal and/or a book.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I also forget to mention that it should be Canadian setting
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
well,
The above sources does not fall into my instructor's description. I will go ahead and look for an article and send for you to answer the questions that I sent earlier. I'm kind of nervous right now. will get back to you when I find an article.
Thanks!

Dear Customer,

If you can tell me more about what your volunteer experience and/or placement is about - I can find an article for you!

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thanks for the concern. My experience is on disability and my placement will be on mental heath issues. If you look at the attached file, you will see what my instructor requires.

Dear Customer,

Give me just a moment! I will find the file again and get those articles to you in just a moment!

Dear Customer,

Here are a selection to choose from. Please find them attached. If you are happy with them, I look forward to your positive rating so that I can paid for this research.

Kindest regards,

Donna

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I will rate you after my assignment of 4 pages is complete.

Dear Customer,

OK, sure. I will work on that. When is your deadline again? Is it Friday, October 28th?

And could you also send me a document with some point form notes regarding your placement. I need accurate information to put down.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
My deadline was Friday, 21st but I pleaded with my instructor and she added me two days so Sunday 23 October will be my deadline. I just send a Journal to my instructor to confirm if it meets the requirement before we can go ahead and answer the questions she asked.
well, my work experience is with disability and I think disability is considered a social problem because of the following barriers
- physical barriers
- organizational barriers
- social security disability funding crisis
- employment gap
- institutional barriers in long-term care

Dear Customer,

That is all correct, however you should also add the following:

-stigma

I will have your questions answered by October the 23rd and make note of that right now. Thanks!

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hi Donna,
I have been busy trying to look for an article that fits my instructor's requirements and I finally got one and she approved it. The ones you sent, my instructor said they do not meet the requirements.
Attached is an article my instructor classified as a "perfect' one. please proceed with answering the questions.
Thank you so much!

Dear Customer,

Great! I had a quick look at the article and it does look very good. Thanks!

Kindest regards,

Donna

P.S. I will have the assignment to you no later than Sunday.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hi Donna,
I have not yet received any answer from you yet regarding my assignment of 3+ pages and I saw a message from you asking me if I was satisfied with your answer. I am kind of confused..
Thanks!

Dear Customer,

The reason why you received that message was based on the references that I have sent earlier, but I will be working on your full answer by the given deadline.

Kindest regards,

Donna

Dear Customer,

Here is your essay. I look forward to your positive rating so that I can receive credit for this question.

Kindest regards,

Donna

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thanks.
I was wondering if I will have problems in my next assignment because of the article I chose which is a qualitative research method? My instructor said "Choose an article that has some quantitative analyses. If you choose a qualitative article you will have difficulty answering the majority of questions in the final paper". Do you think this article on partner violence "qualitative research method" used, will pose a problem for me?
Thanks!

Dear Customer,

I can help you with that. I am pretty good when it comes to research methods having studied it at the doctoral level with one of the top 20 best universities in the world. I do not think that if you come back to me you will have anything to worry about.

I look forward to your positive rating so that I can be paid for working with you.

Kindest regards,

Donna

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Where do I rate?

Dear Customer,

It should be on your side of this discussion post. If you have any questions about it, you can call customer service to find out how to rate me and/or look through the help section on the platform.

Thank you so much and I look forward to your rating.

Kindest regards,

Donna

Donna Kakonge,
Experience: Owner at Donna Kay Kakonge, MA, ABD

Dear Customer,

Thank you so much for accepting my answer. I greatly appreciate that.

Kindest regards,

Donna

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thanks Donna. Im still waiting for feedback from my instructor regarding the paper. I will definitely request u again for the next assignment because itz a continuation of the partner violence article.

Dear Customer,

Great! That is great news! Thank you!

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hi Donna, I got feedback from my instructor on the assignment you did and I had an F GRADE.
Here is the feedback from my instructor:
1. You did not support your section with any peer reviewed articles so it appears more as an editorial than a research paper. You also did not discuss the prevalence, severity, societal cost and consequences of intimate partner violence on those impacted.You did describe some difficulties that arise for these individuals. 3/72. You chose a study that fits the criteria for this assignment (evaluates an intervention). You talk about how this issue is relevant to social work practice. You missed that this is a quantitative study that measured outcomes through 3 specific tools. The main goal of the study was to evaluate the intervention, which was group treatment for the women and children to help with post stress from intimate partner violence.3/73. You formatted the headings and pages correctly. You had a reference list and the headings helped with the flow of the paper. You unfortunately did not provide any references to back up your discussions in the first section about the social problem which is needed in an academic paper. You need to support your facts and arguments with peer reviewed sources. You could have used some of the information from the study itself in the introductory section.2.5/5
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Attached is the corrected file

Dear Customer,

I am very sorry that your instructor gave you this grade, but the article that you cleared with her is peer-reviewed. As long as it is in an academic journal, it is peer-reviewed. I would appeal the grade. You would win. Plus, if I was supposed to add any more sources to the paper, you did not tell me that.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hello Donna,
You can see from the instructor's feedback that my assignment was not well written. In any academic paper, you have to reference any idea or include sources to back up the analysis. She did not say the article was not peer reviewed. She said "you did not support your section with any peer reviewed articles so it appears more as an editorial than a research paper''. please can you go back to the feedback? You said I can appeal the grade, how? let me know please because I am very sad and confused now.
Thanks!

Dear Customer,

But you did not tell me that the article required additional sources. You did not ever say that.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Donna, it is an acadrmic paper and any information you write need sources. You can see from the comments my instructor made and was asking where the information was from.

Dear Customer,

There are many different forms of academic papers. I have two doctorate degrees. I know these things.

Your instructions were not clear and this is what I was going to tell you yesterday.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
It's ok. I will call customer service and sent them the corrected assignment and the feedback from my instructor as well as the questions i sent to you at the beginning of the assignment, for them to assess and let me know what to do.

Dear Customer,

All the best.