Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in Literature and a Bachelors Degree in French with Management

Can you provide answer to the following question Question:

Customer Question

An emotional response created by the separation between teachers and parents is the fear that teachers will replace parents in their children’s affections.
1. Describe the conflicting emotions the parent may have that contribute to this fear.2. What does research show about the child’s relationship with the primary parental figure when the child has additional attachments to other people?3. Describe three issues related to role confusion that a teacher may feel or may communicate.4. What can a teacher do to reinforce the primary relationship between the parent and the child and to communicate that the teacher does not desire to take the parent’s place in the child’s life?
JA: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Is there anything else important you think the Tutor should know?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 1 month ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I believe that I can help with this. Could you tell me your due date and approximately how in depth each answer should be?

Bethany Robertson