F. Naz
F. Naz, Chartered Accountant
Experience:  Experience with chartered accountancy
20040807

I want to write a paper about" The Impact of Deep Learning

Customer Question

I want to write a paper about" The Impact of Deep Learning Automatic Features Extractions" I want a bibliography of 10 academic references! I already worked on it but my course coordinator didn't pass me and asked me to resubmitting it considering doing better paraphrasing to avoid plagiarising! Plus I need an introduction about the topic and academically criticizing each annotated reference! This is the assessment question: http://wikisend.com/download/780714/A2_RSCH20001.doc This is the assessment I submitted: http://wikisend.com/download/780100/s0248133-Fatma_Shaheen-Assessment_item_2_Annotated_bibliography.doc.pdf

Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Donna Kakonge replied 9 months ago.

Dear Fatma,

Yes, thank you for requesting me. I was told by ***** ***** that she would refer you to me. I thank her as well. When is your deadline Fatma? I can make sure that I have it completed by your deadline. If your deadline is too soon for me, we can work something out.

Kindest regards,

Donna

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Hi Donna, Thank you for your reply and for your welling to help!
If you can finish it for me in two days I will appreciate that.
Thats Australia time

Dear Fatma,

Thank you. I will check online Australia time and have it done for you in two days according to that time. Thank you! I will work hard on it.

Kindest regards,

Donna

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Thank you Donna :))
Will be waiting for the answer

Dear Fatma,

I will meet your deadline for sure. Thank you.

Kindest regards,

Donna

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Can you finish it in 12 hrs?!
Thank you again!

Dear Fatma,

I can promise you that I can finish it at the original deadline that you gave to me. It may be before that. I have other projects that I am working on as well that I received before yours. Please be patient with me. It will get done by your original deadline.

Kindest regards,

Donna

Dear Fatma,

Could you please send me the document that you did in a .doc file? If I break your .pdf the document will become off-centre basically to say. If you could please send me a .doc file of the document you have done, this will make everything faster.

Thank you,

Donna

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
sure!
I will send you the original one with no comments on it!
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

find the link below for the original file

http://wikisend.com/download/388202/s0248133-Fatma_Shaheen-Assessment_item_2_Annotated_bibliography.doc

Thank you!

Customer: replied 9 months ago.

Thank you!

Dear Fatma,

Thank you! I appreciate it. Thank you!

Kindest regards ***** ***** will start working on this today. Ideally I should also have it completed today too but I am not promising - but I should be able to do that,

Donna

Dear Fatma,

Here it is. You will like it. I am now ready to be rated.

Thank you,

Donna

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Hi Donna! Thank you for your reply! I want you to do the introduction for me as well please!Plus, I need each annotated paper to be academically criticized!Check the assement question please.

Dear Fatma,

Sure! I will look over it again and for sure have it completed for you by the end of today!

Thank you,

Donna

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Can I know what did you change?!
It is exactly the same!

Dear Fatma,

I changed the formatting and put in proper APA style. It seemed to me as though that was the main problem with the paper. I did actually look at your introduction and your annotated bibliography and those seemed fine. It was mainly the APA formatting. I have an all but dissertation status with the University of Toronto which is in the top 20 of schools in the world so I know that when the APA is off, this will strongly affect your work. What exactly did you want me to change regarding the introduction and the annotated bibliography? They both seem fine to me. It was really the APA I bet and I also taught a course at the University of Toronto and was a TA in teaching APA and working with graduate work for four to five years.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.

My course coordinator is saying that the paper is full of plagiarism!
I want it all to be edited and changed!
She is saying that the intro is poorly written.

The the bibliography is not paraphrased well plus I need to criticize each paper academically!

I have already attached the plagiarism file test to you! The language is the problem not the style! I need a very high level language.I simply want to re-do my assessment
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
These are my course coordinator comments:
"1. Your introduction was poor.
2. Your annotations did NOT critically analyse the references.
3. The assessment contains an unacceptable amount of plagiarism/poor paraphrasing."
Please read all what I am sending to you! I dont want to repeat myself to you.

Dear Fatma,

I did not receive that before. I do not know what was plagiarised or what is poor paraphrasing because I did not do the original assignment. I am going to opt out of this assignment so that someone else can help you.

Kindest regards,

Donna

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
You waisted my time!
Im not paying money for changing indetations!
Expert:  F. Naz replied 9 months ago.

Do you still need answer and what is your deadline?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
My deadline already passed but I asked for two more days!
Expert:  F. Naz replied 9 months ago.

The links you have provided above are expired please provide fresh links so I can review your file and provide you the feedback, thanks.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.

Hi

find my Assessment below ( With comments on it from my course coordinator plus the assessment criteria table at the end of the page)

http://wikisend.com/download/334694/123.doc

Find the original Assesment question below

http://wikisend.com/download/360042/A2_RSCH20001.doc

Please reply me as soon as possible

Expert:  F. Naz replied 9 months ago.

Hello

I have gone through your file but I am quite confuse about your requirement , please be clear so I can help, thanks.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I need an annotated bibliography (minimumof 10 references "journals") about my research topic thats (Impact of automatic feature extractions in deep learning "Neural Network")Each annotation has to be summarized and criticized as mentioned in assesment question file. She is also asking for an introduction for the bibliography (thats before the bibliography) about whats written in the bibiography and why.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 9 months ago.

So you want me to search 10 reference for the same topic and then describe them according to your paper instruction, am I correct?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
critique" each related paper Each paper has to be academically criticised according to the Assesment question file attached before!
Expert:  F. Naz replied 9 months ago.

What do you mean by related paper ? Each paper means? kindly explain it, thanks.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Each reference (journal or conference paper ) i mean.
Are u working on it?
Thank u
Expert:  F. Naz replied 9 months ago.

So this is the part of your assignment or this is itself a assignment?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Thats the whole assignment! I just need to introduce my research title myself
Expert:  F. Naz replied 9 months ago.

So will you need any citation for this assignment?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
You cite 10 references using APA format and write a summary and an academic criticism for each of them Like the paper I sent to you. When can u submit me the work?!!
Expert:  F. Naz replied 9 months ago.

I understand that but I want to ask that in your assignment will you give reference of my work?, please let me know and also let me know the remaining time , thanks.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I dunno what do you meane by referencing your work. There should be nothing mentioned about you in thd paper as I will sumbit as my own work!
I need it in 2 days?! Are gonna help or not u didn't answer me?!