Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in Literature and a Bachelors Degree in French with Management

Assignment Lori, Trust you are well. time communicating, are

Customer Question

Hello Lori, Trust you are well. Long time communicating, are you back at this and available for an assignment.

Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Angela--Mod replied 2 months ago.

I am a moderator for this topic. Your requested Expert is unavailable so I've opened your question to all our Writing Homework Experts.

Please post the full details of your request. You'll receive an email notification when an Expert replies: no need to reply here.

Thank you.

Expert:  lkhoward replied 2 months ago.

Which Lori are you looking for?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.

See below the requested assignment. I heard that she is not available, so if you can help great. Thanks

Research Paper Instructions

Topic: Christian Belief and Philosophy

You will choose a topic from the list provided below and write a paper of 2,000–3,000 words (7–10 pages, excluding front and back pages). The final paper must include 3 primary sources and 4–6 secondary sources. Secondary sources must be scholarly books and journal articles. No 2 students may write on the same subject, and subject selection is first come, first served. At the end of the course, all papers will be combined for the mutual benefit of the entire class. Your paper must focus on how to apply what you have learned in your research to contemporary challenges in the church.

Your paper must conform to the style standards of the latest edition of Kate L. Turabian’s A Manual for Writers of Term Papers, Theses, and Dissertations.

Your paper must draw upon the writings of Church Fathers, scholars, theologians, and historians, as well as Scripture to present a concise overview of the topic along with a view to how to apply what you have learned in the context of contemporary ministry. This project, in many respects, will be merely a sampling—something to whet your appetite, so to speak, for further study. You will be expected to choose your sources judiciously. Works that are general histories or historical accounts should be counted as secondary sources. Works by the persons with whom you are dealing should be considered primary sources.

Expert:  lkhoward replied 2 months ago.

Oh okay. When is this due?

I charge $20 per page so the total at the least would be $140. If you are in agreement, I will add the additional amount at the end when I offer emailing.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.

This week, Friday.

Expert:  lkhoward replied 2 months ago.

hmm I think I'll have to pass on this. I have three ahead of you. I'll opt out so another expert can help.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.

Sorry to hear this. Thanks

Expert:  GLENN replied 2 months ago.

Hi, Can you kindly accept the offer below?