Donna Kakonge
Donna Kakonge,
Experience:  Owner at Donna Kay Kakonge, MA, ABD
90737608

It looks as if you answered this assignment for someone

Customer Question

It looks as if you answered this assignment for someone else. I've never tried this before, hope you can help me as well.
Policy Advocacy Presentation
Select a health policy issue from the list below. Analyze the policy issue using the given criteria. Assume that you must advocate for or argue against the policy issue in front of a Congressional health committee.
Health Policy Issues
Child Nutrition and Women, Infants, and Children (WIC)
CHIP
Veterans Healthcare Programs
PPACA
Universal Health Insurance
Aging and Chronic Care
Controlling the Costs of Medicare or Medicaid
Burden of Medicaid on State Budgets
Special Disease Topics: Human immunodeficiency virus/acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (HIV/AIDS), Cancer, or Alzheimer’s
Criteria for analyzing the policy issue
Identify the committee that you will present your research in front of. Also include the names of the committee members.
Research the policy issue using the most up to date sources.
Include background information on the issue, facts, your proposal, and arguments (pros and cons).
Be sure to address the political, financial, and economic issues related to the health policy.
Your research should provide answers to the following:
Discuss the specifics of who will be eligible and who will be responsible for providing services.
Discuss the impact of your proposal on recipients and providers of care. Include eligibility requirements for receiving benefits, application process, expected benefits, requirements for a provider to be eligible.
Identify the specific government health programs and organizations that are involved and analyze their role in the policy.
Examine budgetary issues such who will be responsible for funding: state, federal, or a combination of both.
In your closing argument (conclusion slide), make a final plea to Congress in pushing your agenda forward. Your argument should be compelling and grounded in facts.
In a Microsoft Word document, create a 4- to 5-page report on your research on the policy issue.
Also, create a PowerPoint presentation consisting of 15–20 slides to be presented in front of a Congressional health committee.
Instructions for creating the presentation
Each slide will have a brief explanation of not more than one or two paragraphs in the Notes section located below the slide.
Graphics, audio, and video should be used sparingly. Sources for graphics are usually placed at the bottom of the graphic.
Include a title slide in the presentation.
Body of the presentation will include one or two slides for an introduction, the subtopics of the presentation, and a conclusion (one or two slides).
Include a reference slide(s) in the presentation.
Note: Please add additional content in the Notes section.
Support your responses with examples.
Cite any sources in APA format
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Donna Kakonge replied 3 months ago.

Dear Tina,

Yes. I can do this for you. I will have it done no later than August 30th. Thanks for all the good timing.

Kindest regards,

Donna

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Thank you Donna, I appreciate it.

Dear Tina,

You are more than welcome.

Kindest regards,

Donna

Dear Tina,

I had some time this evening so I started working on this. Please do let me know if it is OK with a positive rating. If there is anything that you would want me to change, please do let me know that prior to rating me and I will change it.

Kindest regards,

Donna

These are the PPT slides.

I am also ready to be rated if you like it. I can change it if you do not.