Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Directions: Be sure to make an electronic copy of your

Customer Question

Directions: Be sure to make an electronic copy of your answer before submitting it to Ashworth College for grading. Unless otherwise stated, answer in complete sentences, and be sure to use correct English spelling and grammar. Sources must be cited in APA format. Your response should be around a minimum of (1) single-spaced page to a maximum of (2) single-spaced pages in length; refer to the "Assignment Format" page for specific format requirements.
Be sure to include your name, student number, address, the name of this course (K11 Database Processing), and the name of the project (“Lesson 3”) on each page you submit. If we cannot identify your work, we cannot give you credit.
Complete the task described in question 3.58 on page 134 of your text.
Consider the table.
STAFF_Meeting(EmployeeName, ProjectName, Date)
The rows of this table record the fact that an employee from a particular project attended a meeting on a given date. Assume that a project meets a most once per day. Also, assume that only one employee represents a given project, but that employees can be assigned to multiple projects.
a. state the functional dependencies in STAFF_MEETING
b. Transform this table into one or more tables in BCNF. State the primary keys, candidate keys, foreign keys, and referential integrity constraints.
C. Is your design in part B an improvement over the original table? What advantages and disadvantages does it have?
Category: Writing Homework
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
The table needs to be created in access.
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Can you provide theå specifics of what you are needing for this prompt as what you have provided above does not really show what is required. The more information you can provide, the easier it will be to find an expert who is best able to support your needs.

You can upload using a file sharing site such as mediafire.com or wikisend.com and then share the link here with us.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Complete the task described
Create a table like this one in access
The rows of this table record the fact that an employee from a particular project attended a meeting on a given date. Assume that a project meets a most once per day. Also, assume that only one employee represents a given project, but that employees can be assigned to multiple projects.a. state the functional dependencies in STAFF_MEETINGb. Transform this table into one or more tables in BCNF. State the primary keys, candidate keys, foreign keys, and referential integrity constraints.C. Is your design in part B an improvement over the original table? What advantages and disadvantages does it have?Be sure to make an electronic copy of your answer before submitting it to Ashworth College for grading. Unless otherwise stated, answer in complete sentences, and be sure to use correct English spelling and grammar. Sources must be cited in APA format. Your response should be around a minimum of (1) single-spaced page to a maximum of (2) single-spaced pages in length; refer to the "Assignment Format" page for specific format requirements.

CLICK HERE for a resource that will assist on this prompt. I do not have the full problem set but this is a solution set that will assist.

Reply back with any questions. Be sure to rate my response positively, when satisfied, as that is the only way I receive credit for my help today.