Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in Literature and a Bachelors Degree in French with Management

You have been awarded the contract to set up a new

Customer Question

You have been awarded the contract to set up a new restaurant in an existing building at a local college (i.e., there is no need for external construction). You figured out that the steps you need to carry out include:i. First to specify the needs (maybe via a student survey, study other restaurants or competitors in the neighborhood, and then decide what food and service to offer).ii. Next you can find sometime trying to design the ‘product’, i.e., the menu (cold and warm dishes) as well as designing the service (e.g., serving style, dining room etc.).iii. After you have some idea about what to offer, you can make purchasing decisions (Kitchen equipment; Furniture; Perishables…).iv. In addition, you also realize the important of good advertising, both on-campus and off-campus, followed by some local preparation (e.g., Electricity; Plumbing; Equipment installation).v. Finally, you are ready to conduct a pilot run and plan some Kitchen training for your new hires!1. Use the above information to develop a WBS in tabular format in a Word document for the project. Make sure you indicate the WBS code using PMI numbering scheme for the tasks.2. Enter the above project information in a MS Project file. Specify the project properties properly (with reasonable assumption if any), add tasks and sub-tasks to the project, and indicate their WBS code using MS Project numbering scheme (i.e., outline number). For submission purpose, you can either print screen of the WBS table into a Word file or submit the .mpp MS Project file as a separate attachment.A work breakdown structure (WBS), in project management and systems engineering, is a deliverable-oriented decomposition of a project into smaller components. A work breakdown structure is a key project deliverable that organizes the team's work into manageable sections.This is due in 9 hours
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  F. Naz replied 3 months ago.

You only need WBS or need a report in word too?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I need WBS and I need the 3 questions on my original post to be answered.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
it doenst matter how long the paper is, as long as the questions get completely and fully answered.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 3 months ago.

So the WBS which I will make for you, you will submit that one to your instructor as your WBS?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
its one assighnment which I was clear about, u always pick up my assighnments and jack up the price.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
or no?
Expert:  F. Naz replied 3 months ago.

I don't know what you talking about, You can opt out from this so another expert can help you, thanks.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
how much will have tp pay u for this assignment F.Naz? I need it done and Im in a time crunch?
Expert:  F. Naz replied 3 months ago.

The question is not about the money, I cannot make the WBS system for you as you are supposed to make it yourself instead using my work as your own, thanks.