Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in Literature and a Bachelors Degree in French with Management
65126503

Based on the symptoms Ed presented with o you think alcohol

Customer Question

Hi Pearl, my name is***** on the symptoms Ed presented with o you think alcohol dependence is the primary diagnosis?
JA: The Writing Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: I am doing a PBL case disussion of a 19 yr old college student who goes out 3-4 nights weekly and drinks 6 beers asnd two shots of hard liquour. For most part he will have a drink in the morning to deal with his hangover.
JA: Is there anything else the Writing Tutor should be aware of?
Customer: he is unkempt and he does not make eye contact. He cannot stay focus and his grades are slipping. He does not sleep well at nights and he is very tired.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Writing Tutor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Dr. Beth replied 5 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I may be able to assist you with your project, depending on when it is due. Do you have any additional information? I'm excited to work with you!