F. Naz
F. Naz, Chartered Accountant
Experience:  Experience with chartered accountancy
20040807

Case 1: Migration from Africa to Europe. A PowerPoint

Customer Question

Case 1: Migration from Africa to Europe.
A PowerPoint presentation with problem description, excel spreadsheet structure, initial spreadsheet, solver formulation and optimal solution.
Case 2: Migration from Africa to Europe.
A PowerPoint presentation with problem description, influence diagram, planners lab model, spreadsheet solution and what if solution.
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 7 months ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Can you provide the specifics of what you are needing for this prompt as what you have provided above does not really show what is required. The more information you can provide, the easier it will be to find an expert who is best able to support your needs.

You can upload using a file sharing site such as mediafire.com or wikisend.com and then share the link here with us.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
There is no specific, I'm a student and ask to come up with any case, that is a problem and solution . Creating the data, building the DSs using excel and power point.
The second case is the imagine data, creat a problem and solution with natural language programming and present it on a PowerPoint.
I choose the topic migration from Africa to Europe blc is easy to creat a data bases & variables. So is basically imagaging a problem & getting the solution.
Thanks

After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.

I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.

Expert:  F. Naz replied 7 months ago.

Hello

I would like to know that what do you need in excel? please explain and elaborate as well as also define these terms ,influence diagram, planners lab model, spreadsheet solution and what if solution so i can understand your exact requirement. Please mention your deadline, thanks.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Let my start asking you to take out the " Migration from Africa to Europe. Can you think of business case ? Building a Decision Support System . Methods are What- If, Trial & Error, Goal seeking , Solver.
Presenting your imaginary business case using an initial spreadsheet, solver parameter and optimal solution.
Deadline can be extended.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 7 months ago.

Sorry, I cannot provide the answer, thanks.