Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in Literature and a Bachelors Degree in French with Management
65126503

Need help turning this outline into a compare and contrast

Customer Question

Need help turning this outline into a compare and contrast essay on a (book vs.film). This essay needs to be between 1800-2000 words. With MLA Cited work of 4 sources.The writing needs to be in Bachelor's of business level writing - this course has been extremely tough and the teachers are vey hard on grading and needs to be excellent.
Please see Page #127 for full examination requirements
Attached is the Outline graded by the teacher with suggested revisions needing to be in the essay.I also, need a quick turn around on this as well ASAP
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Donna Kakonge replied 5 months ago.

Dear Customer,

I can help you with this. Your rate is good. Would you like to proceed?

Kindest regards,

Donna Kakonge, ABD

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hi Donna, I am willing to give your services a try. I will be honest that you only have 1 rating of 1 star and this project needs to get at least a A-B grade. Please no plagiarism and work must be in Bachelor's Advanced Comp writing skill.
Please let me know if you have any questions. - I look forward to reading your work.

Dear Customer,

I actually had other great ratings, however I have not been on this site since last March so the ratings fade. I do have other great ratings. So that I can prioritize this with other work, what is your deadline?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
As stated in the question, ASAP "I also, need a quick turn around on this as well ASAP"

Dear Customer,

I am sorry, however I will not be able to do it well unless I have until Sunday to do it. I am working on a client's book. Would Sunday be fine? Sunday afternoon?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Sunday will be fine. That is the 19th correct?

Dear Customer,

Yes it is the 19th! Great! I will have it done on Sunday no later than 2:00 p.m. EST.

You will hear from me soon!

Dear Customer,

I am really sorry but I do not think I can do a good job with this assignment for you! I just had a careful look at the outline and it is a mess! I'm sorry to say that. I have been trying to piece it together to group points that can be carefully laid out through track changes so that you can see what I am doing and to focus the thesis on the issue of wealth, but this is a mess my friend. I'm sorry. This would simply take me too, too long. I will choose to opt out, however thank you so much for giving me a try! If you have an outline in future that has not been seen by the professor yet and I would not be then tracing over his or her comments, I would greatly appreciate that.

Expert:  F. Naz replied 5 months ago.

Hello

Please let me know your deadline, thanks.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Deadline is 1 week.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 5 months ago.

I have read your pdf file and it says that you are supposed to do this assignment, can you please explain why you want my solution, thanks.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
please withdrawl and allow another tutor that understands work on it. Plus I need someone with more stars.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 5 months ago.

Okay, I am opting out, thanks.

Expert:  GLENN replied 5 months ago.

Hi

Can I help you on this? Please reply asap

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hi Glenn, this assignment is still open. Please let me know if you can help me that would be great. Please read the instructions and outline/assignment and let me know if this is something you can do with very good work.
Expert:  GLENN replied 5 months ago.

when is the deadline for this?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
1 week. It's a lot of work and the teachers are extremely hard. This is a English advanced comp writing class so the writing has to be at bachelor - business management writing skills.
Expert:  GLENN replied 5 months ago.

Can you kindly accept the small offer below?