Kathy, Master's Degree
Experience:  Elementary teacher for 16 years Bilingual Spanish English and with a Psychology Masters

I need a oral presentation homework assignment : Episode

Customer Question

hi I need a oral presentation homework assignment
JA: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: Episode List The Andy Griffith Show Season 1, episode 12: "Stranger in Town"
Roseanne Season 1, episode 16: "Mall Story" Season 1, episode 22: "Dear Mom and Dad"
3rd Rock from the Sun Season 1, episode 4: "Dick Is from Mars, Sally Is from Venus" Season 1, episode 6: "Green-Eyed Dick"
Directions: 1. Choose either (a) one episode or (b) two episodes from the list above. (Do not work on an episode already shown in class.) If you choose (a), your presentation must be between 5 and 7 minutes; if you choose (b), your presentation must be between 7 and 9 minutes. 2. Whichever option that you choose, you must either film yourself presenting your material or create an audio narrated PowerPoint or Prezi. 3. Here are the issues that must be covered in your presentation: a. Episode number and episode title. b. Summary of plot. c. Mention of any new (nonrecurring characters). d. Issues of interest—for example, filming/production style, story approach, cultural content. In other words, why did you choose this episode? Why is it significant and interesting? The material included in the Perspective and Interaction sections of each module is intended to provide you information and to give you issues to think about. These overviews are not intended to be used to help you complete your essay. In other words, please use the ideas from the overviews, but do not use their language. As well, do not use any outside research or information when completing this assignment. I am interested in what you have to say.
Video files tend to be large, so upload times to the Dropbox will vary depending on your Internet connection speed. Before you submit your video, convert it to either a .wmv or .mov file as these file types will be most readily viewable by your instructor. There are many free video conversion software packages available on the Internet. Just search for, select, and download the one you want to use and follow the instructions for converting videos. You may want to compress your video as well. Like conversion software, there are many free compression software packages available on the Internet.
JA: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Is there anything else the Tutor should be aware of?
Customer: this is what I need can someone help me or do it for me
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Tutor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Are you seeking resources to use as you prepare your own final response or for a newly written model?

Is there any additional information (rubrics, files, etc) that you can provide (if a file, you can upload using a file sharing site, such as, and then share the link here).

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
newly written model

After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.

I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.

Expert:  Kathy replied 4 months ago.

Dear Customer,

I may be able to assist with the episode review; however, before I can take on this assignment, I like to know the due date of your assignment and clarify if what you are looking for is for the written material about any of the aforementioned episodes for you to create the video later, or you are asking for an expert to create the video for you. Please let me know to ensure that you can get some expedited assistance.