Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in Literature and a Bachelors Degree in French with Management

I need help with this essay : Using the English Language

Customer Question

Hi Pearl,
JA: The Writing Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: I need help with this essay
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Writing Tutor should know?
Customer: Using the English Language Proficiency Standards (ELP) from Arizona or from your state, select a stage (grade level) for a group of students you define. Create a content objective and a language objective using the AZ College & Career Ready Standards and the ELA Standards for your group of ELLs at the Basic Proficiency Level for each of the following domains:Listening and Speaking
Include a 500-750-word summary below the chart (within the same document) that contains rationales for each of the three domains that describes how the objectives you wrote address the characteristics of a basic ELL level and accounts for the theoretical language acquisition principles mentioned in your required reading.In this summary, explain how content area teachers can write lesson plans in which all of the standards (ELP and content) support one another and actually provide scaffolding opportunities for students.While APA format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center
JA: The Writing Tutor can help you write a great paper. OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Writing Tutor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Writing Homework
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hi Pearl,
I paid and it said I would have gotten the answer in a few minutes and immediately in my email. but I haven't seen anything in my email.
Expert:  verbsrule replied 4 months ago.

Hi there. I have a model of this assignment that you could use to write your own. Let me know if you are interested.