Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Using the building layout, your role is to provide DesignIT

Customer Question

Using the building layout, your role is to provide DesignIT with a network design that interconnects the following considerations:◾DesignIT plans to relocate three (3) servers already configured as follows:
◦1 Web Server – Microsoft IIS Server
◦1 File Server – Microsoft Server 2008
◦1 Server – Server 2008 Small Business Server
◾DesignIT has requested that the design include the following:
◦High speed Internet access
◦Firewall
◦Antivirus / malware protection
◦Six (6) computers
◦Three (3) color laser printers
◦Wireless access for portable devices
◾DesignIT has requested the consideration of all interconnected devices and wiring, along with speeds, for best performance.Section 1: Network Consultation Proposal
(Microsoft Word)Create a cost analysis, and develop a proposal for the company.1.Write an five to seven (5-7) page proposal in which you:
a.Recommend one (1) suitable network design.
b.Suggest one (1) network architecture.
c.Suggest LAN and Wireless LAN (WLAN) wiring considerations.
d.Recommend hardware options and costs.
e.Suggest security considerations for:
i.Firewall
ii.Antivirus software
f.Recommend software options and costs.
g.Outline the labor costs, equipment costs, and service costs for your suggested design in table format.
h.Identify the single point of failure, and recommend potential mitigation strategies.
i.Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.Section 1 of your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:◾Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
◾Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.Section 2: Network Consultation Presentation
(Microsoft PowerPoint or equivalent)
Use Microsoft PowerPoint or an open source alternative to present your findings to the client.2.Create a five to ten (5-10) slide presentation in which you:
a.Outline the recommendations from your written proposal in Section 1.
b.Provide general speaking notes that you would use to highlight non-visual content.
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 11 months ago.

Hi, I'm Greg. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Whichever would be faster, I need it by June 5, 2016
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Greg,
Any progress on the model/document?