Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in Literature and a Bachelors Degree in French with Management

To ******* Only due 5/20 In a double-spaced, one page

Customer Question

To ******* Only due 5/20 In a double-spaced, one page word-processed document, explain how each video features at least one of the Common Core State Standards mentioned in this week's readings. Connect each video with a specific strand discussed in the text and explain how the video content exemplifies the reading standard. View four short videos. Even though there are four videos, each one is short. Total running time for all four is about 16 minutes. Joseph Dimino, Think Alouds in Comprehension" Identifying Evidence from the Text" Making Text to Text Connection" Guided Non-Fiction Reading with Emergent Readers"

Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 5 months ago.
Unfortunately, with my current schedule, there's very little likelihood that I could have this to you by the end of the day. In general, you need to get things to me at least two days in advance, more if possible. To even make the attempt to try and work you in, it looks like this project requires that I have access to "this week's readings" in order to know which Common Core standards are being addressed. I would also need to know the "specific strands that are discussed in the text." Would you be able to send me those relatively quickly? Because the project requires extra time to watch and analyze the videos, I would need to ask for an increase of $20. Is this acceptable? Bethany Bethany
Customer: replied 5 months ago.

okay will it be available before 11:59pm est

Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 5 months ago.
As I said, I cannot even attempt it without the mandatory readings. Can you send me those?Bethany
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Ok I will work on the assignment it's too many pages to scan.
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 5 months ago.
Alright. I will talk to you next time!Bethany
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I will be contacting you soon in June
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 5 months ago.
I look forward to it!Bethany
Customer: replied 5 months ago.

you did not opt out of the question

Expert:  khadijahtriggs replied 5 months ago.
When is this due? Are the videos on You tube. Which state core standards do you need?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I no longer need help
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Could you opt out
Expert:  khadijahtriggs replied 4 months ago.