Kelyn1
Kelyn1, Reading Specialist
Experience:  20+ years in Regular and Special Education, Reading Specialist Master's, Published author
20214394

I need help with this.Schedule an appointment with an

Customer Question

Hello I need help with this.Schedule an appointment with an attorney well-versed in school law or with a special education director to learn about the following issues:How has the legal system evolved, as it applies to special education over the past 20 years, and how has that affected the legal framework for special education today?
How does the legal framework differ for special needs students and regular students in private and public schools?
Who monitors the implementation and evaluation of IEPs in private and public schools?
In the legal expert’s opinion, are there any elements of special education law that need refinement? Explain.
Write an essay of 1,750-2,000-words in which you compare and contrast the findings of your research and the information obtained in the interview.Prepare this assignment according to the APA
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 6 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I wanted to see if I could help with this. Although I am not a Special Education Director, I have taught in the field of Education, including Special Education, for over 20 years. As such, I would be happy to help if you agree that my expertise will cover the intent of the paper. If I'm reading this correctly, the project first requires preliminary research and then the interview? Correct? Do you know how many sources you need and what kind? (i.e. scholarly articles, peer-reviewed journals, reliable internet sources, etc.)If all this is correct, your value is somewhat low for a project of this complexity. I would need to ask for an increase of $100. We could handle that with an additional services message once I'm done. Is this acceptable?Best,Bethany Robertson
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hello Bethany,I am sorry but this prize is a bit high for me. Please allow another expert to help me.Thank you
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 6 months ago.
I'm sorry we couldn't come to an agreement. I will opt out and open the question to other experts.Regretfully,Bethany
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 6 months ago.
Hello again, I was just going over messages on the experts board and noticed that your question hadn't been picked up yet. I did a bit of calculation and, if I go for the lowest word count rather than the highest, I could conceivably drop the needed increase to $85 if that would help. I know it's not much of a drop, but it is a significantly long project. Just let me know if this is acceptable. If not, I will opt out again.Bethany
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hello Bethany
Ok. In addition to that is a 5.00 service charge right? If this is correct you may proceed. Thank you
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 6 months ago.
the fee is for the e-mail service. When is the due date for this so I can put you on my calendar?Bethany
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
This is due this Saturday
Thank you
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 6 months ago.
I hate to ask, but is there any chance of an extension? My schedule is full through the weekend. I could have it for you by Tuesday though. Is that acceptable or will that be too late? Generally, the sooner you can get things to us the better. Bethany
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
This would be considered late if I turn it in by Tuesday. Points will be deducted from my assignment. I tried posting it sooner but I was not able to afford the quote that was given. The latest I could turn it in would be Sunday before midnight eastern standard time b
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 6 months ago.
I might be able to swing Sunday by say, 10 PM central. However, this would require that I re-arrange my schedule and move some customers around. It would also probably require an all-nighter. I do those on occasion, but I have to charge an extra fee for them. IF it turned out I had to resort to that in order to fit you in, the additional fee for it is $50. However, I would do everything I possibly could to avoid that. I'm a night owl, but I do need some sleep!! LOL Let me know if this would be acceptable if it did come to that. Bethany
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I appreciate you trying to help me. I would have to turn it in late by Tuesday and hope for the best. Please leave it for Tuesday. I can't afford any more. Thank you.
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 6 months ago.
I'll put you down for Tuesday then, but I will try to have it to you before then. Bethany
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thank you for all your help:)
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 6 months ago.
You are very welcome! (No need to reply as it blocks me from my other questions :-)Bethany
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 6 months ago.
Hello, I'm done!! I couldn't sleep (hello again insomnia) so I decided to work on this for you. Late night is gratis since I couldn't sleep anyway. I'll send you the "premium services" message for the extra $90 ($5 is the service charge). Just click accept, leave a positive rating, and put your e-mail in the space provided. I'll get it to you as soon as I get back on tomorrow!!Bethany Update: It's giving me an error message and won't let me post the premium services message. Last time this happened, customer service ended up telling us to just post it as a new question and when we did it went through just fine. You may want to give them a call though. I will contact them on my end as well. Bethany
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hello Bethany
I don't see your offer. I will contact them.
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 6 months ago.
Thank you. I've messaged them but haven't heard back yet.Bethany
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
They said that you had opted out this is why you are not able to send me the premium service. They will get in contact with you on how to do it.
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 6 months ago.
Alright. I am trying to figure out how to do that. On the old system all we had to do was reply back to the customer and we were automatically opted back in. Apparently that is no longer the case!! I'll keep working on it.Bethany
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 6 months ago.
Ok, apparently there is supposed to be an "opt back in" button that isn't showing on my screen and my messaging isn't opting me back in the way it is supposed to. The mod told me to send another message and see if it works this time, so here I go.BethanyUpdate - Well, that didn't work so let's do what they had the other customer and I do the last time. Just post this as a new question directed to me. On my side it's showing that you've already paid JA $65. (I have received nothing as yet) If that is correct and we add the additional $85 to that, you can just go ahead and post the actual value at $150. Then all I have to do is send the $5 fee with the premium service message. It worked for me last time. Hopefully it will work again. Just make sure you direct the question to me so I will be notified as soon as it gets posted.Sorry this is getting so complicated.Bethany