Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Ntroduction:Western County Bank is a small community bank

Customer Question

ntroduction:
Western County Bank is a small community bank that makes a modest profit by providing small business and personal loans to customers within the county and surrounding areas.
For this task you will be using the attached “Western County Bank Scenario” to create a proposal that meets the networking and data storage needs of Western County Bank.
Task:
A. Create a network diagram that meets the networking needs of Western County Bank based on the attached scenario that includes the following for each of the seven layers of the Open Systems Interconnection (OSI) model:
• Components
• Logical functions
• Interconnectivity devices
B. Explain how your network addresses the needs of Western County Bank in the following areas:
1. Local area network configurations
2. Wide area network configurations and connections
3. Wireless networking
C. Create a diagram that represents how you would meet the data storage needs of Western County Bank based on the attached scenario that includes the following for each of the seven layers of the OSI model:
• Components
• Logical functions
• Interconnectivity devices
D. Discuss your modifications to the existing infrastructure for Western County Bank by doing the following:
1. Discuss your technical approach to the project.
2. Explain the project requirements (e.g., tasks, services, activities) needed to complete your proposal for Western County Bank.
3. Discuss how you would evaluate whether network performance meets organizational availability, stability, and speed requirements.
E. When you use sources, include all in-text citations and references in APA format.
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 8 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?