Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in Literature and a Bachelors Degree in French with Management
65126503

I need this done as soon as possible as it is due

Customer Question

WILL PAY MORE IF NEEDED!
hello i need this done as soon as possible as it is due sunday by 9pm this will be heck for plagerism so please be careful and i have another assignment for you i will upload later tonight , please and thank you
TOPIC FOR RESEARCH PAPER - Technology is playing a critical role in the maritime sector. Research how advancements in technology are changing the port security operational environment. Be sure to identify at least three advanced technology applications within port security and explain in how each is used to increase overall security while reducing terrorist and criminal threats.
You are to prepare your paper in a word document (Times New Roman, Font 12) using Turabian style format, 7th edition ("Turabian 7th edition quick guide attached). Pay close attention to the samples for proper citing of bibliography references and footnotes. Your research paper should be 10-12 pages of content excluding your title page and bibliography page. A minimum of 10 outside references required. Additionally, you are to include a Title page, Bibliography page, and Footnotes included in your body of work. I am looking for originality so use your own words in writing about your research topic including your thoughts on the subject.
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  GLENN replied 10 months ago.
HiThank you for using this site. I will be back later to check if I have sufficient resources in making this. I will inform and update you later.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
ok please dont take too long , my time is very limited , i appreciate it 😄 thank you
Expert:  GLENN replied 10 months ago.
Ok
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
hello anyword ?
Expert:  GLENN replied 10 months ago.
What is your time zone?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
eastern
Expert:  GLENN replied 10 months ago.
Are there any possible extension to the Sunday deadline?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
latest could be monday by 11:55pm eastern time .... please i will pay extra i need this done
Expert:  GLENN replied 10 months ago.
Hi I saw that you have posted also a 5-7 page writing assignment about terrorist organization likely to conduct an attack within the United States, Can I do that one also?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
i believe someone grabbed that & is already working on it , "lani_s is working on it it says" but i can promise you if you can finish this assignment i will nake it for your while because this research paper is very important and i need
asap tommorow would be perfect or monday will be ok but i need this lol
Expert:  GLENN replied 10 months ago.
But the problem with this one is the quote is too low (10 - 12, page and it is very urgent)
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
ok so please increase price , im willing to pay more , but i do want this done asap
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
i dunno if your gonna be able to help me because you havnt stated you can do it and i feel precious time is being wasted
Expert:  GLENN replied 10 months ago.
I will just opt out as time is really not sufficient; so that other experts can immediately help you on this. Sorry.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
lol knew it , thnx for wasting 48 hrs of my time
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Relist: Other.
She was horrible , wasted my time knowing she couldnt answer my question and i feel she should be removed from this website as she also did this to a family member of mine.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Relist: No answer yet.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
$13 bonus to whoever helps me !!!!
i need by monday 11pm only needs to be 7-8 pages !
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Relist: Answer came too late.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Relist: No answer yet.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 10 months ago.
HelloCan you please tell me that how you will use my solution, thanks.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
i dont understand what you mean sir. i am still in need of this assignment , can you help ?
Expert:  F. Naz replied 10 months ago.
I meant that for what purpose you need this assignment to be done?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
for a school assignment. college level 300-400
Expert:  F. Naz replied 10 months ago.
So how my solution will help you?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
it will help me get a good final grade. my first paper was accepted but my instructor wanted me to do another paper regarding technology advancements regarding maritime security. so here i am haha , im a very busy guy and 10 pages plus my other 8-9 page essays due soon from other classes i need serious help
Expert:  F. Naz replied 10 months ago.
So you will submit my solution to your instructor?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
yes sir.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 10 months ago.
Sorry, I am not able to provide you the answer, thanks.