Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

This a paper due 5/16/2016 risk management

Customer Question

This a paper due 5/16/2016 for a risk management classContingency Planning PaperAddress the following items:Assume that you have been hired by a small veterinary practice to help them prepare a contingency planning document. The practice has a small LAN with four computers and Internet access. Prepare a list of threat categories and the associated business impact for each. Identify preventive measures for each type of threat category. Include at least one major disaster in the plan.Prepare a 350- to 1,050-word paper that fully discusses the topic questionsFormat your paper consistent with APA guidelines.Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There is no other documents,it is a paper on contingency planning meeting the requirements in the question that I posted. I have to have it done by 5/16/2016
After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help. Someone should be with you shortly.