Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in Literature and a Bachelors Degree in French with Management

Your employer, Beta Consulting Group (BCG), is an IT

Customer Question

Your employer, Beta Consulting Group (BCG), is an IT resource for customers who need periodic assistance. BCG helps their clients and customers evaluate their computer needs, install computer peripherals, and conduct training. A new venture for BCG is building websites and e-commerce applications per the customer’s specifications. The BCG customer base includes companies in all sizes and industries. However, BCG has mostly worked with companies in the insurance industry.One of BCG’s new customers, City Security Insurance Company (CSIC), has asked BCG to update its e-commerce website. CSIC has an existing website, but it needs to be updated since they have added new services to their company portfolio. The new services include insurance coverage for e-commerce, employment-related practices liability, management protection, medical professional liability, and a whole new area of international insurance. CSIC has grown internationally with offices in Mexico City, Tokyo, Dubai, London, and Montreal. CSIC corporate headquarters are located in New York City. The new locations and services are not listed on the company’s website.The top management at CSIC wants to build a new corporate website. BCG has agreed to submit a proposal to meet CSIC’s needs by building a new website to support their global business.As the Project Manager assigned by BCG, your job is to create a proposal to meet the needs of CSIC to be shared with CSIC. In the initial proposal stage, you will need to include your best recommendation for:
•Incorporating new services to the corporate website overall
•Adding the new locations to the corporate websiteThe paper should have include the following elements: summary, analysis, identification of the solution, defense, and conclusion. It needs to be 3-4 pages in length, APA format, and contain at least 2 references. The is due, Tuesday May 10th.
Category: Writing Homework
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
***ATTN: David L.***
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 5 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the professionals here at Justanswer.I see that you have requested a specific professional. If you start to reach a deadline, let us know so we can see if someone else can assist.However, I fully understand if you wish to continue to wait for your chosen professional.
Expert:  David L. replied 5 months ago.
Hello,Thank you for requesting me.Unfortunately, I will not be available to complete this report. I will open up this request so that another expert that is available may assist you.Thank you,David.