Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in Literature and a Bachelors Degree in French with Management

You will provide a comprehensive and detailed manual

Customer Question

You will provide a comprehensive and detailed manual documenting the step-by-step process for building a computer. The manual will be used by entry-level technicians, so it should be clear, concise, and formatted using the IEEE citation style.Full question is in the attached word document.
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  SladeV replied 5 months ago.
My name is***** will help you too the best of my ability. Do you have anything so far as too what for hardware you are wanting too use? Do you have too work on a Budget? What will the machine be used for?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hi Robert! Thank you so much for responding...This is just a manual for building a PC based on the parts and purpose of the machine is unnecessary. I've attached the parts...
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Robert can you help?
Expert:  SladeV replied 5 months ago.
I am sorry, too inform you now that I am not able too complete your question as initially wanting too. I'm having too deal with a matter that requires alot of my attention and don't really have the time as I would of really too be able too fully aid you with this.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
That is unfortunate, hope everything works out!
Expert:  SladeV replied 5 months ago.
It really isn't for the most part but, it is what it is